Healer looking for guild.

Guild Recruitment
Somewhat new but have been getting complements on my heals throughout the dungeons.

Hit me up.
Hello!
<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon, we’re new to the Horde side!) is looking for players to join us in Battle for Azeroth. With leadership that is currently 11/11N, 8/11H(and all Legion AotC) the goal is to build a 2/9/3(then go beyond) raid team to hit the ground running in BfA and to finish off AtBT.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Loot: Personal
Voice Chat: Discord
Recruitment needs:
(of course all of these are negotiable and will be considered)
Tanks - DK
Ranged DPS - Warlock, Spriest, Mage
Melee DPS - WW monk, Warrior

Guild Goal: Outside of striving for raid AotC achievements we wish to create an atmosphere for all aspects of playing with casual, social, achievement seekers, and mythic keystones runners.
After a Tier is finished and heroic is on farm we can most certainly dip our toes in the water but the main focus is AotC.

Who we want:
Mature players who wish to be part of a guild community and fill our green chat and Discord!
Raiders who can be fun and positive while working to kill bosses.
Players who are dedicated in being competitive with their class ranks and willing to learn together the new challenges BfA will offer.
We won't be server first but don't want to be server last either.
Raid attendance is important but as an adult guild we have jobs, families, and understand that real life does happen(great graphics, sometimes rough gameplay).

If this is something you would be interested in or would like to discuss further please contact me via the info listed below as I won’t be able to search for my posts so I won’t know if you reply (thanks Blizz)!

Contact info:
Battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord(preferred): Aureil#6653
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11H and 2/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hi Lazarusx, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of <Flashpoint> on Eredar it is a casual/social raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for three core nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday. Tuesday and Wednesdays raids are 7:45pm till 10:00pm Central and Mondays raid is 7:45pm till 11:00 Central. With Mythic Plus, and fun raids in between.

Progression: 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
8/11 H Antorus, the Burning Throne

We do use Discord voice chat, and rely on it for many things.

Required Add-Ons:
RC Loot Council
Current Boss Mod

Expectations of All Members:
• Must be a team player.
• Fun with a sense of humor
• Respectful of others.
• Helpful

As a guild we provide Feasts and Flasks during raid and enchants and gems outside of raids along with repairs.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns
Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784
Discord – Sinafay#3443

Ishu: Btag – Tezin#1689
<The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Raid spots are all available.
Also LF a good Raid Leader.

Btag: Dyami#11881
Discord: Dyami#5006
Hey Lazarusx, if you are willing to come to Thrall we would love to have you join our community. Glad to hear you are enjoying healing and doing well. Battle for Azeroth is on the horizon and we will need good players.
We run a casual night on Wednesday's and can help you get geared once you hit 110. We also do mythic+ Monday's and run old school content on the weekends. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 8/11 Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall is looking for Heals and DPS.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
FULL
Heals
Any (Full-time spots available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
DH
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
5/11 mythic tuseday and Thursday 830 to 1130 est if that works add sparkytiz#1491
The Order of Telkar is a new Horde guild that is forming on the Illidan-US Server! Our name is in honor of Telkar Doomhammer, Ogrim's father. The guild is founded by me and one other player. We are semi-casual, however we are planning on investing more time into the game and becoming more serious. Thankfully more time has presented itself and we'll be able to. We would love to soon start raiding as a guild, definitely when BFA launches. As a guild, our goals are to have fun and enjoy hanging out together. :)
We are a very Family-Friendly guild.
Feel free to reach out!
Our Discord:

https://discord.gg/z8jb42r

Our Email:

telkarguild@gmail.com

My Battletag:

Matt2099#1648
Players Against Humanity is a guild that was formed after multiple people taking breaks at certain points of the expansion but are ready to take the next expansion by storm acquiring Cutting Edge in all tiers. Almost all of our raiders have Cutting Edge experience from Emerald Nightmare, and some of us have it for Tomb of Sargeras as well. The way we plan on preparing ourselves for BfA is by working on gearing our characters and getting our feet wet in mythic content while possibly obtaining CE for Antorus as well (depending on how many players that we can acquire.) I strongly recommend anyone who has CE experience in any tier to apply as we are looking for all roles.

Raid times are T/W/TH 8:30-11:30 EST and for the time being we may only raid 2 days maximum until we can acquire 20 people. Keep in mind that we are a new forming guild, which although it can seem discouraging because you don't jump into mythic content right away, it also a great start for someone who wants t to start a new character, is just coming back to the game, or someone who wants to be part of a guild from the very beginning and being able to say you watched a guild flourish from forming to cutting edge material.
add me at Lamue#1936
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856