962 Fury Warrior 2/11M LFGuild

Guild Recruitment
11/11H
2/11M

Just looking for casual raiding guild to do some mythic plus and raid progression.
5/11M in need of a fury.

Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11 EST

Veloth#1394 if you want to chat more.
Hello!

[H] <murlocs> @ Mal'ganis(11/11M Leadership) is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a brand newly formed NYC based guild with optional monthly meetups IRL.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934), or Dicelyon#1922 for an invite if you're interested.

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8-11PM EST
https://discord.me/murlocs
We should be starting Mythics soon and have an opening for warrior

We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 950 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H

The following are the guilds most pertinent needs but we will consider all exceptional players:
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Hunter

Like most guilds we are stacked with melee but if you have proof with logs you are an exceptional player we still consider you

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm EST for about 3-4 hours.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
About Hallowed Ground of <Regency>
Hallowed Ground is one of several raid teams within <Regency> and has been together for four years. As a weekend mythic raid team, our focus is mythic progression without sacrificing the fun. We realize real life happens from time to time and we like to remain flexible with our raiders while also doing our best to push content with a limited 6 hours a week raiding schedule.
Progression
5/9M Tomb of Sargeras
5/11M Antorus
Raid Times
Friday & Saturday, 11:00pm-2:00am CST
Recruitment Needs
<Regency> has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview may be conducted.
For our most current roster needs, please visit our site: http://www.regencyguild.com/recruitment/

Death Knight - Frost/Unholy (hybrid preferred)
Demon Hunter - Havoc (hybrid preferred)
Druid - Balance (hybrid preferred)
Hunter - MM
Mage - Fire
Monk - WW (hybrid preferred)
Priest - Shadow/Disc (hybrid preferred)
Rogue
Shaman - Enhancement
Warlock - Affliction
Warrior - Arms/Fury (hybrid preferred)

*(hybrid preferred) denotes a desire for a viable multi-role player (DPS+heal spec, DPS+tank spec, etc. If applying as a hybrid, please include logs for both viable specs.*

If you think you'd be a good fit and are eager to join our team, please apply on our Discord <https://discord.gg/jetmdFy> and specify your interest in R05 Hallowed Ground. Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.
<Regency> Perks
- Large, active community (multiple raiding teams)
- Guildies always looking for M+ groups
- Active Discord chatting all day
- Guild Activities - Xmog, Legacy, and Achievement runs
Contact
Raid Leader: Railyn#1634
Recruitment Officer: LeiaJade#1551
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
Hey Soktan :)

I'm the recruitment officer for <Cultivating Mass> on Thrall. We recently just jumped into Mythic as a guild and are 4/11M after a week of progression. I'd really enjoy talking with you about your raid goals for the end of this tier and also going into BFA. Main raid nights are Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm ET and we have an alt night on Wednesdays at the same time for heroic. Add me on btag or my GM if I'm not home yet:

Geo - Geo#11752
Swank - Swunq#1554
Hey soktan

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional warrior

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild. We have recently returned to the game after a small break during TOS, we are looking for a few more players to round off our MYTHIC roster. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570#1

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hi Soktan,

Champions of the Flame is currently 1/11M and looking to continue on through to BFA. We don't plan to pursue cutting edge, but want to keep on raiding and be ready to go for BFA. We have a great community and are very relaxed; understanding life>gaming.

Currently we raid Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00 PST and have a normal alt run on Sun. same times. Outside of raid we mythic plus a lot, hang out in discord and participate general PVE shenanigans.

If you'd like chat, please btag me. :D
Whiskychaser#1258
Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting Dps and Swing Healer positions for Antorus and the future Expac. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is farming heroic and progressing in mythic!
*Our current progression*

- 11/11 Heroic AtBT
- 1/11 Mythic AtBt

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Priests -
- Monks-
- Mages -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- Shamans -
- DPS Warriors -
- Warlocks -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856