965 Fury Warrior LF Guild 6/11M

Guild Recruitment
Took a brief hiatus from the game (2 months) after my guild disbanded due to lack of attendance. My current progression currently sits at 6/11 mythic with a plethora of pulls on Kin’Garoth. I would really like to get Cutting Edge if possible and find a guild to raid with in BFA.

Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26344654/17#metric=dps&bracket=-1
(Not an excuse but for a few fights Antoran High Command in particular I filled a utility roll for my guild)

What I Offer Your Guild

I am equally skilled at Arms as Fury and I keep both gear sets up to date given the current flux between which spec out performs which.

I am diligent in researching my class. I read up on patch changes, simcraft different selections of gear and analyze logs for optimal DPS.

I read up on boss strategies so that I know how I can be most effective for a given encounter.

Solid attendance. If we raid three times a week I will be there three times a week on time. If such an event occurs I cannot commit to a raid I will always give notice in advance.

I come prepared. I make my own pots, flasks, food and even bring those annoying defiled augment runes. I don’t expect guild handouts.

I am easy to get along with, I have raided for so long in WoW because I find it enjoyable. I don’t start drama, or stoke it. I am not raiding to just get some loot or to throw a tantrum because a piece of gear I wanted went to someone else. I raid because I find it fun. If I have to sit out a raid for composition reasons I don’t throw a fit, because I’ve been there before and I know how raiding works.

Contact me at: Warbro#11578
Hey there, currently looking to upgrade our dps to continue to push in Antorus and snag CEs in BfA. Spam is below:

<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Current Progression:
6/11m Antorus

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
*Friday: 6:00 - whenever EST (Optional Alt/Fun Night)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to continue pushing for CE. Our members regularly push high m+ keys and pvp outside of raid times.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:

DPS: 1-2 (Interested in a strong Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Hunter, or Ele Shammy. Will look at all exceptional dps though!)
Heals: 1 (Strong Heals, DPS os a plus)

all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
Kaowin - Weidendorf#1292
Vlad - Neocene#1709
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of melee DPS (Heal/Tank offspec a bonus but not required). Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hey ovrux

Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional warrior dps

We are cutting edge players returning from a small break during TOS, and we are looking for more skilled raiders for current Mythic content as well as BFA. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are active and outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 9/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
Hey Warbro, I just sent you a friend request on bnet.

I'm back in the market looking to add just a few people to our roster here for the end of Antorus progression before Summer hits. You can look us up on wowprogress for some information. Here is a link for you: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Obsidian+Spur

I'll be around all weekend and will make time to have a conversation with you in our Discord. I just got home from work right now. I like your post and would like to talk. You sound like a good fit with our guild and raid team. And yes, I'm looking ahead into BfA as well and would like to talk about that with you.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur
965 now moving on up.
Hey Warbro#11578, let me know if you got my friend request on bnet. You can add me @ Wretchedmist#1868 and drop me a line. I'm free to talk tonight and during the weekend.
Vindicatum.com - 11/11M (T21) US 62 | US 31 (T20) | US 37 (T19) | US 50 (T18) | Icecrown Alliance
NO Split runs
NO Alts required
NO Extended raid times
NO Additional raid days

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
• Balance Druid
• Fury/Arms Warrior
• WW Monk
• Frost/UH DK
• MULTI-CLASS Tank
• Any and all players with exceptional logs are 100% in consideration

3-days a week - 10.5hrs (EST)
Sun - 8pm - 12:15am EST
Mon - 9pm - 12:15am EST
Wed - 9pm - 12:15am EST

CONTACT
Recruiter: Lup#11167 | GM: Arrow#1690 | Website: http://vindicatum.com | Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/icecrown/Vindicatum
Vindicatum Highlights

Friendly and mature environment. We are an adult oriented guild with a member base comprised of college students and working professionals. Drama/raging is not tolerated and mutual respect is expected from everyone.

A long term guild with history behind it. Our guild has maintained a strong raid team since late 2006 with consistent leadership and low member turnover. We are more than just a guild, we are a community.

We raid 3 nights a week, 10.5 hours per week. We never go over the above listed times. Once the tier is cleared, you can expect to raid dramatically less, many times 1 day a week.

Progression based loot council system. We are committed to a system that is both ethical and equitable while helping us to achieve our goals. No DKP counting or fighting guild members in bid wars.

We love and encourage alts! Optional alt raids scheduled on off nights with strong leadership.

Off night shenanigans. Alt Raids, Old Raids, Mythic+, PvP, Transmog runs, etc.. are always happening at all times of the day.

Past achievements
• ABT - US 62
• ToS - US 31
• NH - US 37 (World 8th Speed, World 6th Execution)
• ToV - US 38
• EN - US 46
• HFC - US 55 (Multiple TOP 10 world HFC speed and execution ranks.)
• BRF - US 116
• SOO - US 45 (10m)
• US ~200 Ra-Den and US ~245 Heroic Lei Shen
• World ~75th Kil’Jaedan/Muru
• World ~100 kills from SSC to Sunwell (all pre-nerf)
• World ~100 Naxxramas Immortal
• Realm first Obsidian Slayer/Magic Seeker/Conqueror of Naxxramas
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

8/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Hi! My guild Velocity is 7/11M (6% on Vari) Alliance on Sargeras. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours and could use a Fury warrior. Your logs look great and we'd like to trial you. If you can make our raid times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Bump the jam
Bump
About Hallowed Ground of <Regency>
Hallowed Ground is one of several raid teams within <Regency> and has been together for four years. As a weekend mythic raid team, our focus is mythic progression without sacrificing the fun. We realize real life happens from time to time and we like to remain flexible with our raiders while also doing our best to push content with a limited 6 hours a week raiding schedule.
Progression
5/9M Tomb of Sargeras
6/11M Antorus
Raid Times
Friday & Saturday, 11:00pm-2:00am CST
Recruitment Needs
<Regency> has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview may be conducted.
For our most current roster needs, please visit our site: http://www.regencyguild.com/recruitment/

Death Knight - Frost/Unholy (hybrid preferred)
Demon Hunter - Havoc (hybrid preferred)
Druid - Balance (hybrid preferred)
Hunter - MM
Mage - Fire
Monk - WW (hybrid preferred)
Priest - Shadow/Disc (hybrid preferred)
Rogue
Shaman - Enhancement
Warlock - Affliction
Warrior - Arms/Fury (hybrid preferred)

*(hybrid preferred) denotes a desire for a viable multi-role player (DPS+heal spec, DPS+tank spec, etc. If applying as a hybrid, please include logs for both viable specs.*

If you think you'd be a good fit and are eager to join our team, please apply on our Discord <https://discord.gg/jetmdFy> and specify your interest in R05 Hallowed Ground. Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.
<Regency> Perks
- Large, active community (multiple raiding teams)
- Guildies always looking for M+ groups
- Active Discord chatting all day
- Guild Activities - Xmog, Legacy, and Achievement runs
Contact
Raid Leader: Railyn#1634
Recruitment Officer: LeiaJade#1551
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Open
Melee DPS~Open
Ranged DPS~Open

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )

Contact Youheng#1789, CowJuice#1419 , tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Once more with enthusiasm.
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need!

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 11/11N, 11/11H, and 6/11M with Antorus, with Kin'garoth at 18%
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
We're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.
Bump
To the top