Returning Warrior LF Active PvE Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi folks, I'm new to the looking for guild stuff, I haven't had to in the last 3 years.

I had the pleasure of being in a guild I called home for two and a half years and one I was part of shy of 5 months. Both great places and I had the privilege of meeting great people some of which I will always consider family. ( if you wish to know why I'm guildless, I'll answer if asked personally. )

With all that being said, I'm looking for a raiding guild, preferably where I am at the 3/11M mark or higher if available. ( Worldbreaker, Hounds, Eonar )
I'll be working hard to watch/read any and all PoVs and guides for bosses I haven't had the chance of encountering.

At this time I am 964ilvl equipped, my pantheon trinket is max ilvl and I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things concerning my rotation and how the game works in general to be fair, so bare with me.

My times are from 9pm EST - whenever the raid calls Tuesday through Thursday
I'm open to weekend raiding but the times would have to be much later and I'll be willing to talk to any weekend raiding guild.

I hope this was enough info, feel free to contact me at anytime for more.
Killerpox#1990
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/F%C3%BCry
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/21426913
https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/F%C3%BCry
Something I forgot to add to this post is that I'm open to transfers, however I'm unable to do it myself for the time being and cannot confirm when I'll be able to.
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need!

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 11/11N, 11/11H, and 6/11M with Antorus, with Kin'garoth at 18%
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
We're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856