9/11 Mythic Enhance Shaman LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
My guild recently got burnt out from raiding all expansion and as a result I'm stuck looking for a place to go. I'm looking for a semi-hardcore setting . I would prefer not to raid more than 3 days a week. Been playing off and on since Vanilla and also am willing to change specs/sit out for whatever the guild needs. I would prefer to join a guild that's at least the same progression as the one I will be leaving.
Hey Gathoramor,

Id like to chat with you about a potential spot here at Devoid!

General Information:
<Devoid>
Progression: 10/11M ABT, p3 Argus (US 249)
Server: Kil'jaeden
Time Zone: PST

Immediate class needs (as of 3/3/18):
Note: "High" means that there's an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. "Low" means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don't let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
Hunter: VERY HIGH!
Warlock: VERY HIGH!
Mage: VERY HIGH!
Boomkin: VERY HIGH!
Ele Shaman: VERY HIGH!
Any Exceptional DPS!

Heals:
Resto Druid: MEDIUM!
Resto Shaman: VERY HIGH!
Swing Healers: VERY HIGH!

NOTE: Swing Healers are defined as someone who mostly does DPS, but will heal if asked on a needed encounter.

About Us:
<Devoid> is a Mythic progression guild on Kil'jaeden, a high pop Horde dominated PvP realm. The guild was founded in August of 2017 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across three MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Pre-Argus: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
First 3 Mythic Lockouts: Monday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
Rest of Tier: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)

Officer Contacts:
Vahlexia#1682

Apply At:
https://discord.gg/HmK7J9j

In Conclusion:
We're always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Gathoramor,

Just a quick post about our guild and some information we are looking for dps.

Guild: Angelic Horizon
Realm: Moonrunner
Faction: Alliance
Raid Days/Time: Fri: 6-9pm pst --- Sat/Sun 6-10pm pst
Progression: 9/11m

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me. My BNET is YRNxMaGiiC#1134.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Hi! My guild Velocity is 8/11M, Alliance on Sargeras. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours. If you can make our raid times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
Hello -- We're currently recruiting DPS and you fit what we're currently looking for. We're 9/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, we raid Tues and Weds from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PST (8:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. EST). I've dropped my contact info below. Hope to hear from you!

BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984
[A] Resident Kabuki Theatre - Lightbringer
Hello Gath,

We're already Alliance, we only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for skilled raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA. Currently we are consistently pushing sub 20% P3 Argus and expect a kill in the upcoming weeks.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 10/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming heroic ABT and helping gear/prep for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856