[H] <Hubris> Chill Late EST 1/11M LF DPS

Guild Recruitment
<Hubris> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS, while currently 11/11H and 1/11M. We are trying to find more members for Antorus to do casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. Several of our raiders were hardcore raiders from top US guilds, but have now gone casual. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Class Needs (to round out the team):
DPS: DK, Shaman, Boomkin, Warlock or Mage, but exceptional candidates considered.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (optional day 9:30pm Est start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Enigmatix#2672), or Ash#1597 (Ashsunday#6222).

Discord IDs in (parenthesis)
Catch me before I have work, otherwise discord me
Need moar dps
05/01/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Ashsunday
Need moar dps

what he said
Even moar dps also anyone else who wants to raid with a fun guild and olay other games as a grouo,Even moar dps also anyone else who wants to raid with a fun guild and play other games as a group
05/03/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Ashsunday
Even moar dps also anyone else who wants to raid with a fun guild and olay other games as a grouo,Even moar dps also anyone else who wants to raid with a fun guild and play other games as a group

checkin my email checkin my email checkin checkin checkin my email.
Moar Deeps
mages and boomchickens plz; ele shaman would be nice too.
05/03/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Ashsunday
05/13/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Enigma
mages and boomchickens plz; ele shaman would be nice too.
chicken needs some boom.
Need more dps and a resto druid
05/21/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Ashsunday
Need more dps and a resto druid
^^
moar dps
Need moar dps
05/28/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Ashsunday
Need moar dps
05/29/2018 11:07 PMPosted by Enigma
05/28/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Ashsunday
Need moar dps