Lightbringer
I'm here to see the lady about some cookies.
For an alliance guild, they're pretty cool. :P

Also...

Lok'tar Ogar!
^^
Very Cliquey and will not the place for humor. Better social guilds out there.

NEW FAMILY MEMBERS! No Cliques here. The second you join us, you become ONE OF US and a part of our crazy family. Players of all levels are welcome, but know that we're a DRAMA free guild.

Definitely Drama. RUN like several of us did.
03/28/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Bettycrocker
Very Cliquey and will not the place for humor. Better social guilds out there.

NEW FAMILY MEMBERS! No Cliques here. The second you join us, you become ONE OF US and a part of our crazy family. Players of all levels are welcome, but know that we're a DRAMA free guild.

Definitely Drama. RUN like several of us did.

^let me guess...you're chickenchaser or fruitloots? If you think the guild is full of drama it must be bc you have a crummy attitude and started stuff with people. I haven't seen one ounce of drama started by any regular of the guild.

You coming here and bumping this post with your nasty and negative opinions show your lack of class and immaturity. Which is exactly why you didn't feel we were social enough for you. We want members that are fun and polite so good riddance!

I suggest you grow up some and find some enjoyment in the game that doesn't consist of belittling others.
Great guild!! Imagine a cyber family that cares and will take care of you. That is this guild. Highly recommend you join y’all!
Usually fun events every night! Give this guild a shot!!
Hey there...has there been any word on narrowing down raid days/times for BfA? I'm an experienced tank looking for a home for BfA!
Info Added!
^^
We will be having a test drive N Nighthold raid on Sat April 28th @ 7pm PST!
Tonight is our first guild raid! :D
Our first raid went great! :D Here's to many more! <3
MOAR
HMU if interested! :)
BT timewalking tonight! :)