BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Prev 1 4 5 6
Experienced this in a random queue of Heroic. Said something like "Cannot enter Kezan until 120". But I'm 120 and about 330ish ilvl.
Unable to enter due to not being 110 when I'm 117
We've temporarily disabled The MOTHERLODE!! while we make changes to the environment.
I was not sure at first which direction to pull mobs to get to the boss. It might be fun to have different paths or choices to make. The dungeon was a interesting place to explore. The bosses each had interesting mechanics to deal with. It was hard to judge difficulty there was a paladin bug when I ran it a while ago that would pull everything within 40 yards or so. It was a very interesting dungeon seemed a little different than a typical dungeon but not so out there like grimrail.
06/11/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Skordyn
We've temporarily disabled The MOTHERLODE!! while we make changes to the environment.

I just did a random queue and ML popped up. May want to check if it is really disabled....
If it is supposedly disabled, could you please take it out of random queue? People are still getting ML and having to leave group.
Having planned to do some dungeon testing today I was saddened to get this dungeon twice in a row and be, subsequently, saddled with the dungeon deserter debuff.

Please consider FULLY removing this from the pool so that folks don't continue to get it while testing random dungeons. :)
06/11/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Skordyn

It is STILL not disabled....what is the deal?
Still says I need to be level 110 to get in (My beta character is 120)