DH/Druid alt, LFG

Guild Recruitment
DH/Druid LF guild, i work the 3p to 11p shift so a daytime guild would be pref
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 11/11N 10/11H working on last boss and getting ready for BFA. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some melee Dps, Rdps, and heals to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<UnderCity Graduates> is looking for any exceptional players 945+.

Raid Details:
2/11M 11/11H 11/11N
Wednesday/Thursday
START 12:00PM EST
END 3:00PM EST
(Conversion: 11AM-2PM CST / 9AM-12PM PST)
Invites go out at 11:45AM EST every raid day.

What We Are About
We are a very friendly, very inviting guild. We have fun on other games besides World of Warcraft. We are a serious raiding guild, but we also like to have fun.
We WILL NOT tolerate toxic behavior or anything of the like. We play to have fun and kill bosses, not deal with petty drama.

What We Expect
Excellent raid attendance. If you are going to be late or miss a raid night, let us know a few hours before raid starts. We do not like to sit there and wonder where you are.
Knowledge of your class and of the fights. We want you to know your main and your main spec. We want everyone to study the fights.
We are adults who also enjoy offensive humor. If you are easily offended, this is not the guild for you.

Addons
RCLootCouncil

Please contact our recruitment officers for more information:
fraqt#1994
armyofnova#1529