Tank/Heals LFG BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello, we are a Blood Death Knight and Holy Priest couple looking for a new home for Battle for Azeroth. We have played wow for 10 years and have lots of past raiding experience. In Legion we have done 2/7M EN, 2/3M HoV, 8/10M NH, 7/9M ToS and our current experience is 6/11M Antorus with some attempts on coven. We have just returned to raiding about a month ago after a 3 month break.

We are looking for a semi-hardcore guild focused on progress with a relaxed environment and active community running m+ outside of raid times. We would prefer to raid on weekends in the evenings with raid times no longer than 3 hours, and no later than 1 AM EST. This being said, we are not opposed to a weekday raiding guild! We are also open to new/reforming guilds for BFA with a solid leadership.

The Death Knight does not play a dps spec, tank only.
I am open to playing Disc or Holy Paladin if needed!
(Horde Only) :)

Warcraft Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/hennessydk
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/xïah

If interested or any questions, please contact me through my bnet Grace#1550
[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2
• We are recruiting regular dps *and* reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Off Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!
Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Pull 1 million dps minimum
• Be ilvl 940
• Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
[khaz'Goroth - Realm - AU/US - Guardians Of Alliance Recruiting!

We are a freshly made guild looking for new players, Our goal is too become a small guild of 20-40 players that are all active and become an well Performed Group for raiding and PvP. Our guild will be mainly be based on Raids and PvP With side of Dungeon runs. Our current list of players are between 920-970 item lvl. Discord is a must.

If you want to find out more please feel free to MSG on here and or add me in game on Hunterbarney

Discord: https://discord.gg/MsW55
up
Hello!
<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon, we’re new to the Horde side!) is looking for players to join us in Battle for Azeroth.
The goal is to build a 2/9/3(then go beyond) raid team to hit the ground running in BfA. In the meantime some casual raiding, keystones, and achievement events will take the place of progression AtBT.
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Loot: Personal
Voice Chat: Discord
Recruitment Needs:
Blood DK (priority)
Warlock (priority)
Hunter (priority)
Balance (priority)
Spriest (priority)
Resto Druid (Priority)
Although these are priority everything is negotiable.

Guild Goal: Although our focus will be AotC achievements we wish to create an atmosphere for all aspects of playing with casual, social, achievement seekers, and mythic keystones runners.
After a Tier is finished and heroic is on farm we can most certainly dip our toes in the water but the main focus is AotC.

Who we want: Mature players who wish to be part of a guild community and fill our green chat and Discord!
Raiders who can be fun and positive while working to kill bosses.
Players who are dedicated in being competitive with their class ranks and willing to learn together the new challenges BfA will offer. We won't be server first but don't want to be server last either.
Raid attendance is important but as an adult guild we have jobs, families, and understand that real life does happen(great graphics, sometimes rough gameplay).

For a more in-depth look please visit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQ44egqOr8dg5ma4jcN2rq5N2Yryp2-sDeNjTbzjFaLITLHQBvYQaAnlYQZB-A50DYF9iSWNiknug1C/pub

Contact info: Battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord(preferred): Aureil#6653
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
up
Hey there, I see you're already on Turalyon! If the DK can dps, we could use you both. I'll leave my spam here for ya.

Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 9/11H in Argus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Tues 10pm EST and Sun 9pm EST. We also have an optional normal run on Wed at 9pm EST.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
up
updated
up
still looking
updated
looking
Hi Xiah,

I think we'd be a great fit for you both. We started member recruitment 4 days ago and we have 40+ members already joking and getting to know each other in discord and on the website prior to reroll in game. We haven't rolled yet so there's plenty of time for you join and start getting to know everyone before day 1. A great community and environment is already forming. Check out our post below and I hope to talk to you soon. Welcome back!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277343?page=1
up
up
still looking