2018 - Rate That Priest Mog #1

Priest
Prev 1 17 18 19 Next
11/04/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Aiszeylinna
For my mogs, I wonder if it's best to just turn off Cloak. Maybe shoulder off too.

Im super picky. 6/10, maybe 7/10 because I agree with hiding the shoulders. Other than that I like it actually.

As for me, my tried and true shadow mog. Looks great in shadow form; especially with the purple glow from the shoulders.
Warlock/10

Jk you look awesome 9/10
11/04/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Deadjoshh
Warlock/10

Jk you look awesome 9/10

7/10

Weapons are neat, but don't quite match the rest of the outfit. They're a bit too fiery. I dig the armor setup though.
11/05/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Bangheal
11/04/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Deadjoshh
Warlock/10

Jk you look awesome 9/10

7/10

Weapons are neat, but don't quite match the rest of the outfit. They're a bit too fiery. I dig the armor setup though.

Scary. 10/10
Some decent ones in here. Mine is currently just the mood im in and trying something different.

6/10 for the Tauren
@Myonix - I love the robe. The helm doesn't quite match, but it works with the intended look. 9/10

Here's my latest favorite mog. While the helm doesn't completely go with the set, it's my favorite cloth helm model and imo, doesn't look half bad with the set when paired with the cloak model I'm using. It sort of helps tie in all the colors.
8/10 Nice dark theme. The blue of the helm feels weird when combined with the purple theme on the rest of the armor.
Coulda swore you were a mage, i like it.
7.8/10
11/07/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Timbourine
Coulda swore you were a mage, i like it.
7.8/10

Oh my. Not sure how to rate scraps of cloth :p

7/10 for your hair and race.

Changed mine up to look more... taurenish.
11/08/2018 05:56 AMPosted by Theola

Changed mine up to look more... taurenish.

Tauren mama take me home, mountain roads!
9/10 very Taurenish.
@Fairlocks

Like the simple look you've got going. even if it Void Elf doesn't really fit the aesthetic your doing. (You'd probably like way better as a human to pull off that defias/pirate priest look)

Also you really need to change your weapon mog ASAP. Does NOT fit at all. Maybe find a dagger/off-hand or a simpler looking staff.

7.5/10
@mordims

Just saw you in another mog related thread, gotta say that set looks dope with the hidden artifact appearance.

8/10
11/08/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Qwanda
Just saw you in another mog related thread, gotta say that set looks dope with the hidden artifact appearance.

Your set fits your race very well, honestly the first Mag'har priest I've seen. I feel like it has a more magey feel to it but you are shadow (at least at the moment) and I'm sure you look dank in void form. I don't know if the weapon fits. :p

7.5/10
@Delusion
Normally I wouldn't like not having shoulders, but with that bulky a robe I think it works so much in your favor. It's simple but still has complex detail, and I think the helm goes very nicely. Only thing I don't really like is the bracers/gloves, I would just go for the raid tier gloves but that's just me.
9/10
11/11/2018 09:19 AMPosted by Doctôr
@Delusion
Normally I wouldn't like not having shoulders, but with that bulky a robe I think it works so much in your favor. It's simple but still has complex detail, and I think the helm goes very nicely. Only thing I don't really like is the bracers/gloves, I would just go for the raid tier gloves but that's just me.
9/10

I really LOVE that inquisitor vibe you're putting out! The name alone is worth a thousand likes! 10/10!
Fits the character well. 9/10.
11/13/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Catastrophus

9/10. Looks solid, esp with the helm. Not as much of a fan of the weapon though.
11/13/2018 08:16 PMPosted by Gìvler
11/13/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Catastrophus

9/10. Looks solid, esp with the helm. Not as much of a fan of the weapon though.

Yeah I'm still hunting for a good matching weapon. Also 10/10 look like a classic era priest :)
Well since the guy above already posted I guess I'll start the thread again without a vote... I'm trying to sport a battle cleric look :)
I like the combination of colors. To me the boots look way too big for your frame 7.5/10