9/11m 976 Holy Priest LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
-
And for some reason it bugged and doesn't have logs for 2 bosses and my parses aren't all there.

Part of the missing logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/joyjuice
^
Hey there :)

My guild is 10/11M and we are looking for a healer to help kill Argus, round out our roster for comp, and of course for BfA. After cutting edge our plan is to get everyone the kill and the mount, as well as the mount from Mythic Nighthold. I am sure we will find other stuff to keep us busy until BfA

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7PM PST to 10PM Pacific (Server) time. We use RCLC to distribute loot, at least until whatever changes they make go live.

If you are at all interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me by adding my battletag (Taalisman#1695) or my discord (Nate#6136) We would love to have you!!!

NateTheBear
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 8/11M (coven dies tomorrow!)
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Padlords> on Zul'jin is recruiting exceptional players our Mythic Antorus raid team, currently trying for Cutting Edge: Argus (49% best pull)

Our Goals
While we only raid two days a week we are by no means casual. We strive to be competitive on the server for progression and spots will be the same. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid.

Experience
Ant 10/11 M
ToS 7/9M
NH 10/10 M (CE) (Realm First)
ToV 3/3 M (CE)
EN 7/7 M (CE)

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

Voice Chats
Discord; it is required on raid nights and always open for guildies to use anytime.

Loot System
RCLootCouncil - it's required you have this addon installed and enabled at the time raid begins.

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank
Monk / DK / Druid

DPS:
WW Monk / Mage / Shadow Priest / Ele sham / Destro Lock

Heals:
Shaman / Disc Priest

When it comes to Mythic progression, as you know, we are forced to a 20-Man Raid size. This makes it necessary to have a few subs ready to jump in each night if needed.
What we'd require from you:
- Current Progression Logs
- Knowledge of fights we are on or progressing towards
- High Attendance
- An open attitude
- Sense of humor (we have fun)
- Ability to take constructive criticism

Feel Free to Contact us:
Sentou #1914
Ozhu #11828
Tyraels #1495
Subs #11694
^
Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for a Holy priest.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com Make sure to say KAT sent you in the "more info" box so we know how you found us! (if our website is acting funny - we're making updates, just reach out to me on discord at kat#3105)

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Some Saturdays @ 7:00pm PST Mythic Alt Antorus run (we run this in conjunction with a guild on Blackrock)
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Hello Joy! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a healer for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Open
Physical DPS: Open
Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
^.^
No days/times listed, but we would love to have a full time holy priest in our core roster! Also from a guild who still has players with immortal, death's demise, and server first 25h lk back in the day. Here's our spam!

< Ouroboros >
Progression:
Antorus, the Burning Throne 10/11 M, 11/11 H, 11/11 N
Tomb of Sargeras 7/9 M 9/9 H 9/9 N
Nighthold 10/10 M 10/10 H 10/10 N
Trial of Valor 2/3M 3/3H 3/3 N
The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M, 7/7 H, 7/7 N

Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday:
8pm-12am PST, 9pm-1am MST, 10pm-2am CST, 11pm-3am EST
Wednesday & Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
If you are interested please place an application on our forums, PM an officer or recruiter on the forums, or get in contact with any officer or recruiter in game. If using Battletag, please attach a quick note identifying yourself as an app along with your class and spec.

Recruiters:
Dookies: dookie#1491
Null: Null#1618
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

Officers:
Keildia: Keildia#1396
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Nucholza: Deathtojoo#1363
Therrien: Deemo#1918

Hope to hear from you!
-Naru
<Severity> is a semi-hardcore progression guild on the US-Mal’ganis server. Our guild is comprised of friends that wanted to push content a little harder, so here we are! However, progression is difficult on low population servers which prompted our move to the US-Mal’ganis server.

Our raid times are settled on:

• Tuesday 8pm-12am CST (9pm-1am EST/6pm-10pm PST)
• Wednesday 8pm-12am CST (9pm-1am EST/6pm-10pm PST)

We are 9/11M, with Aggramar down to 4%. Our holy priest is leaving to raid with friends after this week and we'd love a replacement!

Grav, Guild Master
Gravia#11839

Toko, Officer
Ele#1865

Delibash, Officer
Delibash#1203
TO THE TAWP!
Zooom!
Team Dreadnought of <Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Friday/Saturday from 6pm to 10pm PST, with an optional farm night on Sunday from 6pm to 8pm PST and we’re currently 8/11M ABT.

About You: We’re looking for responsible, drama-free, mature people with prior experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should be willing to improve your performance in any way possible, such as checking your logs and asking for help if needed or spending time with your teammates running keys. We prioritize mechanics over parses and are looking for like-minded players.

Dreadnought is a Mythic raiding team with a goal of completing all tiers on Mythic difficulty in a two day per week raid schedule. This requires competent, mature raiders with extensive raid experience and a willingness to learn and constantly improve.

Team Dreadnought is currently looking for capable players with an emphasis on the following:

DPS: Open to any exceptional player
Healer: Holy / Disc Priest
About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild. The guild currently supports 14 raid teams, and has many weekly activities for guild members.

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please message me on btag or discord. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Btag - Kriner#1411
Discord - Kriner#2843
Hi! Our guild is <Intent> on the server Proudmoore, and we are currently 9/11m as well! We raid T/W/Th 10pm-1am PST. We would definitely love to have you on our healing team :) Shoot me a msg if interested! My btag is Vivienne#11343!
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 9/11M. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord. Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST

Our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760707223#post-1

Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/

Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform

My btag/discord: smflavin#1985 / Que#4754 Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!