Stop defending PvP!

General Discussion
You PvPers are ridiculous.
You come here whining about your precious PvP servers, Open World PvP ect ect.

You are NOT PvPers! All you do is:

1. Gank Lowbies.
2. Duel others <--REALLY??
3. Sit in Trade Chat bragging about your PvP skills yet when your own Faction Lowbies are getting ganked and people want you to go help, you Ignore them because you are too busy sitting in Trade Chat talking about Chuck Norris.

So...
Stop talking about how Blizzard needs to fix PvP for you all.
They are fixing it!

Good Riddance!
low tier troll post
What would yoy prefer PvPers talk about? Please give us your wishlist.
lol, best part is that I'm pretty sure this isn't a troll. I popped my lowest left rib out of place a week ago and it hurts to laugh. More ibuprofen needed.
04/15/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Ivylena
1. Gank Lowbies.

Never targeted them.

Well yes. Quite observant of you that recognize that PvPers do indeed duel.

3. Sit in Trade Chat bragging about your PvP skills yet when your own Faction Lowbies are getting ganked and people want you to go help, you Ignore them because you are too busy sitting in Trade Chat talking about Chuck Norris.

Actually I've dealt with tons of lowbie gankers. Especially ones that go after members of my guild. So again you're wrong.

So...
They are fixing it!

Good Riddance!

They're making changes for sure. But they've yet to address the issues that players have been upset about ever since MoP. With the false mindset that class abilities that have been in the game for quite some time getting taken away for "class fantasy".

Like for instance, Hunters that weren't SV started off this expansion with no Freezing Trap. A core CC ability that has been in the class for the longest time and has led to many kills on opposing teams. Frost Mages lost Deep Freeze, DPS Shamans lost Tremor and Grounding Totem, again Hunters losing Master's Call, the list goes on.

We're just now getting a new BG after not having one since MoP. PvP Vendors being taken away for RNG gearing system that doesn't even come close to dropping Mythic + and M Raiding of gear. WPvP one shots being ignored for the majority of Legion. No new PvP World Quests since the expansion dropped.

We've been neglected for the longest time and have a right to complain. Blizzard addressed a few of them but they've yet to give us a clear and concise answer on what the benefits for flagging up is. As well as the plans for open World PvP. They've given us ideas and what they're thinking about. But the game is now gone in Beta and we're still in the dark.
Every expansion I queue for a bg hoping they've done something to improve to experience. About thirty seconds into the match I lose control of my character. Then I leave, thinking maybe they'll fix it in the next expansion.

Not being able to control your character just plain isn't fun. PvP has been dead for a long time because of that.
You come here whining about your precious PvP servers, Open World PvP ect ect.

You are NOT PvPers! All you do is:

1. Gank Lowbies.

So...
They are fixing it!

Good Riddance!
sure when you die first
Didn't you PvE'ers do the same since literally the beginning of WoW? Complain that, "I'm on a PvP server being camped!"

Now you're judging PvP'ers when they have something to complain about as well? Get real.
Hey OP want some cheese with that whine?
04/15/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Sickfreak
Not being able to control your character just plain isn't fun. PvP has been dead for a long time because of that.
lol, ridiculous. Do you even play this game? When PvP was at it's most popular there was an enormous amount of CC in-game. We've been pruned so much that there isn't very much left at all now, and PvP participation has never been worse. CC is not why PvP is dying.

I looked at OP's Achs. They have more pvp Ach% than Dungeon/Raid Ach%. Guess OP is ridiculous?

OP, I think you don't really know what you're talking about. If it's about GD threads, learn this lesson now- Forum posters are NOT a good representation of the player base. And I'd be salty as all get out if the removed the RP designation on my realm, it's why I rolled there.

edit: typo
04/15/2018 06:12 PMPosted by Dyad
What would yoy prefer PvPers talk about? Please give us your wishlist.

I'm not much of a PvPer, but I think gnomes can be tasty, juicy morsels when properly prepared.
[quote="207605193736"]I'm not much of a PvPer, but I think gnomes can be tasty, juicy morsels when properly prepared.
Yes lmao, espeicially with steak sauce.
1. Gank Lowbies.

Mass Generalization

That is PVP.

Obviously you do this cause no one does this.

Aside from this, poor Sunday troll post. At least make it believable.
Trololololololololololololololololololololol
It is Sunday...

PvP is as much a part of the game as PvE. If you don't like the former and you only play the latter, then what is your complaint? I dabble in PvP only very occasionally. I don't like it. But I don't malign those who do.

So..maybe.... don't stumble into PvP areas? Learn the map and where NOT to go.
Let PvP be PvP, and PvP will let you be PvE.

Enjoy the game and stop dissing others. Really. Don't like PvP? Don't do it..and move on...plenty of places to explore.

Have fun!
This seems like a Toggle Off Warmode Support Thread.
Stop whining about your precious LFR and flying then.
04/15/2018 07:37 PMPosted by Shirt
Stop whining about your precious LFR and flying then.
And High Elves!
Just take that Pike/Axe/Sword out of your butt and everything will be better.