Apparently RNG wants me to play Shaman

Shaman
So apparently the RNG gods like me cause the first Leggo drops I received this first week of me being 110 is the Smoldering heart (essence drop) and the Deceivers Boots (M+ chest), If Only I could say I was so lucky on my warrior when I played him.
congrats. just a fyi, you want to run aftershock and not AS with those legos. embrace gambling your life savings of rng XD

check out stormearthandlava.com and their post on gamble build. that site has a ton of good info on ele
Yeah I recently switched to Aftershock when my haste was a little higher. While gearing and stuff the passive 6% haste simmed better but once I got the leggos I made full switch when sims saw the more potential and I actually love not using all my maelstrom when casting Earth Shock, makes it easier to maintain a long Flame Shock dot.

It is was kinda surprising at times to cast Earth Shock and NOT see my Maelstrom bar move though. When it first happened I thought I missed a the button or something. Think my highest proc chance was 5 100+ Maelstrom Earth Shocks so far, Normally only get 2 or 3.