Armory Free Trial?

Customer Support
When I look my character up in Armory, There are selections in top right corner to:
I have been unable to find any information on what I am trying; or, how much it costs after the free trial. No posts came up in a Forum search. No links came up in a web search. Where is the Selection to Learn More? Can one be added beside the Free Trail button?
Log In is to log into the site with an existing account, the Try Tree is to setup an Blizzard account.
03/26/2018 03:55 AMPosted by Judedrood
When I look my character up in Armory, There are selections in top right corner to:
I have been unable to find any information on what I am trying; or, how much it costs after the free trial. No posts came up in a Forum search. No links came up in a web search. Where is the Selection to Learn More? Can one be added beside the Free Trail button?
That is not for the Armory. The Armory is free. That is for logging in to the webpage. You use your Bettlenet login for it, just like the forum.
Thank you, Stonebeard. I thought it was an additional paid service that included the previous available suggestions for gear. Once upon a time, we could click on the gear slot and it would give us any available upgrades and where to acquire them.
I wish they would bring that ability back. Thanks for the help.