Class and Race Combo that doesn't make sense

General Discussion
goblin shaman, "oh, hey, ima just walk up to this fire and have it sign a contract"
04/02/2018 03:08 AMPosted by Sevaira

Shush, my grammar is somewhat correct, I just filled it full of fluff to extend the sentence out longer. It is a lingering effect from writing papers in school, had to meet those 2 page requirements. It was effective though, never understood why I should have to meet a page requirement when I can get the same point across.

I think we can at least agree on this. Filling pages with words simply to fill pages is quite a silly concept to me as well.

I like this orc, this orc mage gets an exception.
04/02/2018 02:34 AMPosted by Zentron
04/02/2018 02:00 AMPosted by Silvyrn

Agile is one thing, moving silently when you have hooves is another.

Yeah, their footsteps always make that stomping noise, that they even have the stomping as a racial skill. I don't think they can ever approach their enemy silently from behind...

04/02/2018 02:10 AMPosted by Najeek

Some orcs is smart!

ARE smart, you mean...thnx for proving my point:)

The irony. I think you missed the joke; don't worry, us Goblins understand the pain of things going over our heads.
04/02/2018 03:07 AMPosted by Saerzion
I am guilty of rolling all three of those combinations at one point or another. Goblin shaman as well (I know they pay the elements to use them, but it's still a bit of an odd combo).

Well, now that I look at your face, maybe it is O.K. for Druid Bear tanks.

If you were to be a warrior tank with a sword in one hand and the shield in the other, you would've looked like a Chiwawa tank I am sorry to say...just too painful to watch.
04/02/2018 03:23 AMPosted by Jaxzy

The irony. I think you missed the joke; don't worry, us Goblins understand the pain of things going over our heads.

Oh...No.... Now that I look at it again, you are right.
My respect and apologies :)
I punch them in their shins until they fall over exposing an actual vital spot for me to finish them, or I bruise them to death.
Goblin shaman
Most monk races
Tauren paladin
Draenei shaman
Worgen death knight
04/02/2018 03:58 AMPosted by Zentron
04/02/2018 03:23 AMPosted by Jaxzy

Oh...No.... Now that I look at it again, you are right.
My respect and apologies :)

Lol, he beat to it;)
04/02/2018 04:06 AMPosted by Nixxea
Tauren paladin

AND THERE IT IS

Nm the fact my race didn't turn their back on the Light and used a demon to get pally powers (worst paladin back story ever) *I* don't make sense because I started using the powers my goddess gave me.

d(^.^)z

I hate you, Nixxea. Ok no I don't.
04/02/2018 03:19 AMPosted by Lavinnelly
goblin shaman, "oh, hey, ima just walk up to this fire and have it sign a contract"
You clearly don't understand The Art of the Deal. Allow me to demonstrate... for a small fee of 99.99$. Shipping, handling and import taxes are extra and must be paid in full before demonstration begins.
04/02/2018 01:44 AMPosted by Sevaira
Orc Mages, too stupid to be a mage.

Some orcs is smart!

And sneakie.
What doesn't make sense is no Tauren Rogues...
04/02/2018 02:26 AMPosted by Lucardo
04/02/2018 01:42 AMPosted by Zentron
1. Undead Death Knight.
The Lich King thought you were that annoying that he killed and resurrected you twice.

04/02/2018 01:42 AMPosted by Zentron
2. Worgen Druid.
Being a wolf that turns into a cat is just really cool though.

Hey it's kind of fun watching a worgen druid chase itself up a tree
4. Night Elf forum troll
Gnome anything that attacks physically. Because

Goblin healer. There's no way they wouldnt charge some ridiculous fee

Dwarf anything magical

Night elf tanks. They are too arrogant and conceited to protect anyone except other nelves
04/02/2018 06:20 AMPosted by Tahirah
AND THERE IT IS

Nm the fact my race didn't turn their back on the Light and used a demon to get pally powers (worst paladin back story ever) *I* don't make sense because I started using the powers my goddess gave me.

d(^.^)z

I hate you, Nixxea. Ok no I don't.

[/quote]

/shrug

Blizzard just pulled it out of thin air and gave it a poor justification to give Horde a second paladin race because there were no good options.

I don't actually care that tauren can be paladins, but within the framework of how Blizzard justifies race/class combos, tauren paladin are pretty terrible.

Also, I was reminded by another post, but there was really no reason for orc mages to become a thing either.
04/02/2018 07:43 AMPosted by Clubinator
Gnome anything that attacks physically. Because

[/quote]

I guess gnome rogues are ok, they can hit others' femoral arteries... as long as it's not a tauren.
04/02/2018 01:44 AMPosted by Sevaira
Orc Mages, too stupid to be a mage.

Some orcs is smart!

Like my Ogre Warrior in EQOA use to say for RP.

"Me smart! Me know AB3's"
Night elf warrior... they're too busy hugging trees to learn to use shields.

Blood Elf melee classes... they're too worried about messing up their hair to get their hands dirty with combat.
yeah I agree with some of those

Orc mage- makes little sense

Gnome warrior- Yeah a 20lb warrior lol