961 Fury warrior 3/11M LFR mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
I was a part of a top 100 us guild.

I don't mind Transferring servers or faction changing.

I have logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10589647/latest

hopefully I will fit into your raid team
TYYYYYYYYYYRONE

If you'd go Horde: http://endless-waltz.com/forums/index.php

Tues & Thurs, 10P - 1A (EST) on Mug'Thol/Dragonmaw, but that's a pricey server transfer for a pipedream!

Either way, check us out. We are 9/11 Mythic on Aggramar. If you have any questions, phirt#1987 is my digits and I'd be happy to discuss more with you.

Alas, it is prettier on the other side....
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
5/11m Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11 EST
Loot Council
11 Year Guild

Veloth#1394 if you're interested.
You betta call Tyrone....
<Karma Gaming>(2008) is recruiting-progression w/o raiding overkill. LATE night, active, to accomodate busy lives. 3/11M ABT | Team1 9pm-12a Pacific W/F/M -mdps | Team 2 7:30pm-10:30pm Tue/Thurs-Rdps | Team 3 Tue/Sun/Mon 11:30p-1:30am-2m/2rdps; pst

Hit me up ingame if any of these fit your schedule -
honeybee#1337
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
We are 6/11, almost 7/11 and could use a warrior - horde area 52 <WRONG ANSWER>

add me on bnet zerrix#11394

We can pay for your transfer
Hey Tyrõne! I think we'd be a perfect fit for you! Check us out https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761918143?page=1#post-4
Hi! My guild Velocity is 7/11M (6% on Vari) Alliance on Sargeras. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours. Your logs look great and we'd like to trial you. If you can make our raid times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
Hey Tyrone,

We're looking for some awesome folks who can maintain decent attendance, numbers, and mechanical awareness. If you think you'd be a great fit with us, please check out the wowprog page listed below, which has all of my contact info at the bottom of the description, as well as raid times. Let me give you a brief summary, though:

7/11M. 2 day raiding. Top US 150 raiding guild. 5:30p PST until 8:30pm PST on Sundays and Mondays. Very active outside of raiding, including farming the Mythic Gul'dan mount for everyone, Mythic ToS runs, Mythic+ Key pushing, etc.,.

Hit me up if you're interested:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/AlternativeFacts
I'd rather speak to someone directly. The obligatory spam is indeed listed below. But catch me on bnet! We are Trialing tonight Heroic 8PM EST (4-10-18) Thanks!

We are looking for a few more players to round out our roster for the completion of antorus and onto BFA.. Our times and information listed below. Preferred method of contact is Bnet since I always have mobile running.

Guild: <Chimera> -Durotan
Faction: ALLIANCE
Raid Times/Days: Friday and Saturday 7:45PM EST - 11PM EST (Optional Tuesday farm content same times)
Cleared: 7/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/durotan/Chimera
Needs: Ranged DPS. Warlock : Boomkin..Mage Melee DPS : Rogue, or Anything but Ret Pally. -Healers: Priest / Shaman / Monk. Any Exceptional Player will be considered. Looking to fill these roles ASAP
Thank you
Do you like cakes?

Slightly Delicious is 8/11 Mythic and looking to fill a few core spots to continue progression.

We are a Horde Guild on Area-52 and raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7-10pm Est.

If you enjoy pushing keys, we have two squads that push 20+ regularly.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add any of these battletags: (or alternatively, our discord names to message us)
Dogfrog#11125 (Discord: Dog#9601)
TheTreeFrog#1848 (Discord: Andell#4301
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Windwalker Monk
Hunter
Warlock
Any ranged dps class
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiter.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Hey, Tyrõne
Unrestrained-US Silvermoon is looking for few dps for progressing through mythic ABT.
You are welcome to reach us at Citiana (Bnet : Citiana#1964, Discord : Citiana#9615) or Emely (Bnet : DCarolina#1538, Discord: Diana#5249) if Interested to apply.

Unrestrained is a mythic raiding guild that has been around for more than 10 years. We're the oldest active guild on our server, and pride ourselves in raiding effectively within limited raid windows (two nights a week).

We have a fairly diverse guild with players logging in from around the world (including Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Brazil). However, the majority of the guild hails from the US and plays during the pacific coast prime-time hours. As such, we maintain a mature, welcoming and fun environment for not only our players but their families and their friends as well. That means no tolerance for racist, sexist, homophobic, and disrespectful comments in or out of raids.

Raiding twice a week allows us to also spend plenty of time enjoying the other sides of Warcraft including PvP, alts, farming, dungeons, or even just hanging out. It does not, however, mean that we lower our expectations of fellow players.

We provide full raid support (repairs, consumables and gear enhancements) and, upon joining Unrestrained, you'll find a stable team (most raiders been active for years), a new home and friends.

Upon recruitment after the trial period (2-3 weeks), we can provide gold compensation for server transfer (gold amount equivalent of a WoW token).

Current progression: 5/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

Raid times: Fridays (06:30 - 11:00 PM PST) and Saturdays (04:30 - 9:00 PM PST)

Loot system: RC Loot Council ---> Major > Minor > Off-Spec > Xmog
VOIP: Mumble

Currently recruiting:
Shadow Priest
Mage
Balance druid
or any good DPS

Contact one of our officers for more information: Citiana (GM - Bnet : Citiana#1964, Discord : Citiana#9615), Lalia (RL), Larindra, and Emely(Bnet : DCarolina#1538, Discord: Diana#5249).

P.S we have an alt run on Sundays
Hi there! <Against the Grain> (Undermine/Anvilmar) [A] is a newly reformed guild looking to get back to our Mythic progression grind. After a late start to the tier and a slew of roster problems, we're back now and better than before. We are currently 5/11M with < 20% left on Imonar. We currently have core and backup roster positions available.

Our raid days are:
Tuesday 7-10pm PST
Wednesday 7-10pm PST

If this sounds interesting to you, please add any of my contact infos:
Tarisant#1356 (Battle.net)
Tarisant#1623 (Discord)
Tarisant-Undermine (in-game)
Hey there, we're on horde but if you end up making a faction swap we'd be interested in bringing you on. 10/11m - add me on btag if you want to talk. Gonzo#1399
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST with optional heroic run on thursdays 830-1130pm est
  • Progression: 8/11M
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    <Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 5/11M
    Raid Times: 5:30-9:30PM PST Sat/Sun
    Needed: DPS/Swing Healer

Come join Praetorian Guard! We are a laid-back group of reasonably obnoxious friends on Draenor-US that believe that a casual schedule shouldn't mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and will tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, HotS, Overwatch, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/