Rogue LF Heroic Antorus Guild

Guild Recruitment
939 Rogue on Proudmoore looking for a guild to progress through normal/heroic Antorus with! I am on the east coast so looking for decent raid times, not too late in the evening and during the week, not on the weekends. I am willing to server transfer as well if everything works out. Looking forward to talking with some of you!
Hello Wobezzy,
Righteous Doom (RD) on Dalaran is a fun, active, positive, and family friendly casual raiding guild. We have a team of veteran players as officers to provide strong leadership and we offer lots of benefits to members of all levels, including access to guild events, such as weekly dungeons (Thursday keystone) and raids (Friday farm, Saturday progression), monthly raffle for mounts, pets and more, as well as guild repairs on day 1, a fully stocked guild bank with helpful items, a discord server, and best of all, friendships!
We're now seeking normal/heroic minded players to join our raiding team. All are welcome and tanks are particularly needed!
Keystones and raids run from 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
*We are in the process of building a fully guild run group for the end of expansion and next! We have cleared normal but only 7/11 for heroic.
My btag is HanShan#1254
Recruitment officer btag is Mesmerelle#1755
Our Discord link is discord.gg/9bq3Bxv
Thank you for checking us out and looking forward to welcoming you into our guild!
Wobezzy Fosheezy!! I like that name kinda rolls off the tongue!

Anyways I read your post, we need you!... we have some many lock boxes for you to open!!! UH HALP!! SO MANY BOXES!!!!!

oh and we could really use a good rogue in our main raid group if you're into that kinda thing, but personally I like the lock boxes better!

We raid Tues and Wed 7pm EST to 10 PM EST... Yes we are an East Coast Guild!

I would would like to talk to you if you are interested, add me on BNET Anarchy#1147 or come by our website: https://wbus.enjin.com/recruitment
04/04/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Anarchÿ

Anyways I read your post, we need you!... we have some many lock boxes for you to open!!! UH HALP!! SO MANY BOXES!!!!!

oh and we could really use a good rogue in our main raid group if you're into that kinda thing, but personally I like the lock boxes better!

I would would like to talk to you if you are interested, add me on BNET Anarchy#1147 or come by our website: https://wbus.enjin.com/recruitment

Those are the perfect times I am looking for! I will shoot you a message tonight
Hello, my name is Aezlea GM of <Somewhat Serious> Kael’thas alliance side. My guild was est in 2015 and has had its fair share of bumps in the road with people leaving due to IRL problems or just content in past expansions driving people away from the game. Myself and a few other like minded friends really want to keep this guild going for many more years, we are looking for all recruits and want to build a personal connection with each member, no longer are you just a number for mythic requirements, we are looking for players who love the game and want to have fun while working with 19 other like minded players. Each member is extremely important me and each other we look for people with good communication skills and someone who is able to criticize in a respectful manner and understand and take this well.

Were looking for exceptional players to start mythic progression.
What we're looking for::
Healers:: Priest or Rsham
DPS:: Balance, Havoc, Rogue, Mage, Ret, Spriest, DK

Our raid times:: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am (EST)

Our requirements:: When recruiting we look for skilled players who have a reliable schedule and can make raids 90% of the time. Players who are able to receive and listen to constructive criticism. Players with situational awareness for mythic mechanics. And most importantly listening skills.

*Paid realm transfers only apply to players who are already alliance based, two week trial period is required before we make a decision based on performance and attendance.*

Btag Contact:
(Gm) Joni#1351
(Co-Gm) Acariara#1963
04/04/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Wobezzy
04/04/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Anarchÿ

Those are the perfect times I am looking for! I will shoot you a message tonight

Sounds great, I look forward to speaking with you
<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! We're a 2 day progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. The core of this team is 11/11H Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Wed/Sun 7pm-10pm ST
Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Expectations
Positive attitude
90% attendance
Exceptional knowledge of your class
Flexibility
Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

945+ IL
75+ Artifact Traits
Previous mythic experience is a plus!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment
All positions currently available!

Contact us
Discord
Brad#0150

BNet
MicDundee#1433
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there, we're a casual guild looking for some dps for our heroic clears and on. We raid Tue/Wed 730-11pm ETS and currently 1/11M. Feel free to msg me on bnet to chat more Ansky#1262 and check out our website https://www.atrgamers.com/ (if you don't mind going to the dark side...I mean horde =)
Update**** We are recruiting individuals who are attempting to clear heroic content prior to expansions end. We can do CROSS SERVER - NO NEED TO XFER!!!

Hey, let’s face it - We want to raid but life is full of surprises. <All Natural> (A) is a guild that understands the surprises in life. Kids wake up, wife/husband is mad, you have work - we get it. At <All Natural> we are flexible and can work around some “surprises”!

Who are we?

We are a new guild recruiting for Antorus progression and setting up for our progression through BfA. The guild was started by a group of friends that took raiding seriously (we are currently 11/11N and 8/11H), but understood that real life issues come first. We all have kids and jobs that are stressful, but priorities nonetheless. With the start of this guild, we are continuing our seriousness of raid and raid progression, but we are trying to better prepare for those surprises.

Who are you?

Ideally, you are a player that is interested in raiding. Chances are you have children or outside responsibilities that could interfere with attendance. We get it. It is only natural. With recruiting you, we are taking the chance that you are someone that can be present for most raids and provide us with some consistency that good raid progression guilds need.

Who are we recruiting?

Currently recruiting all classes and roles.

Raid times?

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 10pm to 12 am EST.

We do not care if you are cross server!!!

We are located on Elune/Gilneas. Please contact me via forum or my battletag - Coach#12180

Cheers!!
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>
About us: DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild, under the same management as it was when created. We are looking to pull out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and doing things other than raiding. DMP helps gear members and prepares them for raiding.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30- 10:00 Central time

Needs:
DPS: Any
Heals: Priest
High Demand:
• Boomkin
• Mage
• DH
• DK
• Priest
• Monk
• War
Low Demand:
• Shaman
• Hunters

Contact Info:
Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
Discord: Superstylez#8948
[khaz'Goroth - Realm - AU/US - Guardians Of Alliance Recruiting!

We are a freshly made guild looking for new players, Our goal is too become a small guild of 20-40 players that are all active and become an well Performed Group for raiding and PvP. Our guild will be mainly be based on Raids and PvP With side of Dungeon runs. Our current list of players are between 920-970 item lvl. Discord is a must.

If you want to find out more please feel free to MSG on here and or add me in game on Hunterbarney

Discord: https://discord.gg/MsW55