I need a new guild, YOU pick the class!

Guild Recruitment
-
Accept my friend request Joni#1351
Hey there. We could really use a WW monk since ours quit without saying anything to us!

5/11m
Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11 EST
Loot Council
11 Year Guild

Veloth#1394 if this interests you any.
Von,
Your post grabbed my eye and my attention. Ouch well maybe not my eye but definitely my attention for your creativity! I would like to hire your monk.. please read the general info below and add my btag if interested
Check this out and see if we're a good fit...

<Karma Gaming>(2008) is recruiting-progression w/o raiding overkill for ABT(3/11M). Mythic minded? So are we. We have expectations and we know you do too. LATE night, active, to accomodate busy lives.

*Filling Team 1: 9pm-12a Server/Pacific, Wed/Fri/Mon
2 dps, 1 heal. 960iL+/AL 70+.21+ - 3/11M and burning for more progress!

*Filling Team 2: 7:30pm-10:30pm Server/Pacific, Tue/Thurs
3 dps, 1 heal. 960iL+/AL 70+.21+ - 10/11H and close to initiating mythic progression

NEW *Filling Team 3: 11:30pm-1:30am Server/Pacific, Tues/Sun/Mon
5+ dps, 1 heal. 960iL+/AL 70+.21+ - planned heroic runs then right into mythic. Group is 960-970+ and ready for quick progression.

High-end mythic+ junkie? We do those too! Easy to find a willing +15 or higher group in this guild as we're hungry for challenges.

Come join us for real progression without feeling like it's a job. Focused, cohesive, consistent with veteran player leadership.

Communication ingame--
Realm--Proudmoore [A]
GM: Heavensënt (alt+137)
BT: honeybee#1337
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
I don't know how you'd feel about re-rolling but the answer is 'good', then perhaps you could consider <The Aboleth Project>, a new re-roll horde guild on Area 52. You could be any class you want! There's always a possibility to transfer 'Bae' the DK at a later time as well :P Some of us plan on transferring toons that are dear to us.

If that all sounds interesting, here's our recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762186111

If not, best of luck finding your forever guild.
Hi!!!!

Gilead is a nice little family, our discord and guild chat is very active!!! We are semi-hardcore. We have social events and raiding. We recently cleared 11/11H and wish to get more people on the team to start mythic!!

If you are interested we can absolutely make a place for you!!! :D
Short Version: LFM for a newer Mythic Raid Team w/7/11M lead. Currently have a solid raid roster that needs a few holes filled. 2 night schedule(3rd day possible). Recruiting for current tier and BFA. Guild provides feasts and cauldrons for raid.

Currently: 5/11M

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816748

Xantoniel#1517
[H][US][Tichondrius]

<Karazhan Chess Club> is looking to recruit for mythic progression raids. Raid Times: Tues/Sun/Mon 8pm-11pm PST. 2/11M Ant currently looking for a shaman, Druid or priest healer and Ranged dps for Mythic. Will also consider skilled players in all roles. Dps who apply should be able to do at least 1.4m dps on Garothi worldbreaker. 940+ ilvl prefered
Schedule: Tuesday - H Clear
Sunday/Monday - Finish H and Start Mythic run

We are fun loving, laid back players that enjoy progressing at a steady pace. We joke around during farm content and settle down for progression. If you enjoy anime and other video games such as PoE, Seige, Diablo 3, Pubg, Civ 5 you'll enjoy your stay. We also enjoy doing mythic plus keys and have pushed into the 20s. Add me on Bnet #Dass1556 or Cousineric-Tichondrius to talk.

Loot: We use RClootcouncil and give gear based out on highest upgrades to each person.
Welcome

<<A>> Dark Order <<Duskwood>> is now recruiting for core raiding spots and BFA!

Dark Order is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is:

Commitment
Respect for One Another
Pitching in Where Needed
Never Giving Up
Patience and Understanding is a Must
Having Fun is Everything

We are
11/11 Antorus Normal
3/11 Antorus Heroic

• Level 110
  • Ilvl 950+ for Raiding Legion
  • DPS 800K+ for Raiding Legion
  • HPS 800K+ for Raiding Legion

• We are looking for solid Committed Guild Members. I am looking for the following for our core raiding team:

2 Healers
    3 Ranged DPS
    Tank on B Team

Raid Days/Times

A- Team: Tue/Thur 7p - 9p CST (Normal)
    B- Team: Tue/Wed/Thur 9p - 11p CST (Heroic/last boss on Normal for Trinket)

Loot Distribution Method: Personal Loot (always subject to change)

Dark Order looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who will have commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge.

Side Note: If you are looking for hardcore playing or you are a elitist please keep on looking we are not for you.

Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked

Yesabella add me to your Battlenet Poohbear41#1912 or email me at yesabella_wow@yahoo.com
    \<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP NEEDS:
    Shaman Healer
    All DPS is open for convo

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 5/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
    Consecrater#1492
    Officer:
    Scarletraven#1550
    Discord
    https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Hi there,

Would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. While the core of our team does have AoTC, much of the team is rerolling for a fresh start. Specifically we are looking for DPS

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
    Voneverec:

Please add me for a chat about my guild.

Roothless#11900
    Hey, sent you a request on bnet to chat!
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
    SoO : 14/14M
    HFC : 13/13M
    EN : 7/7M
    ToV : 2/3M
    NH : 9/10M

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
    <Last Pull> is looking for damn down and dirty dps.

We'd love to hear what you say and what you stand for.. or even sit for..

Guild Info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762276219?page=1

The officers like bacon, just sayin.

Thanks!
    Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
    We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to progress into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance. We are 9/11H right now while we rebuild our team and looking for more players to fill our ranks to move into Mythic.

Guid Policy:
    If you can't carry your weight, you will be sat, regardless of guild rank.
    BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
    RC Loot Council is used.
    We have fun and goof off during trash, but once raid boss starts it is time to get serious.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12am EST

#battlenet // Discord
    Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
    <Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>
    About us: DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild, under the same management as it was when created. We are looking to pull out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and doing things other than raiding. DMP helps gear members and prepares them for raiding.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30- 10:00 Central time

Needs:
    DPS: Any
    Heals: Priest
    High Demand:
    • Boomkin
    • Mage
    • DH
    • DK
    • Priest
    • Monk
    • War
    Low Demand:
    • Shaman
    • Hunters

Contact Info:
    Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
    Discord: Superstylez#8948
    hey there I'm moose we are currently looking for DPS to round out our guild going in to BFA and finishing out legion. feel free to add myself or squirrel, if you have any questions, our btag infor will be at the bottom of the info!
    We are a Laid back, friendly, adult guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We are looking for guildies to fill core raiding spots. And to fill the guild we all call home.
    We would like to keep build a solid progressing raid group to keep moving forward in current content and get ready to keep moving forward in Battle for Azeroth!

On off raid nights there are multiple Key groups running all during the week to try and push keys or help anyone who needs gear .
    We also try and do as many of the achievement runs/mount we can !
    We have a great group of guildies that are always willing to help with anything . Some that just like to raid or run keys and others are our treasure hunters of the game and collected everything they can . Some Guildies would also like to start building PVP team as well.

We are causal/semi hardcore(ish) like to laugh and have fun while raiding and at same time really try to push and see how far we can go. Even when it’s a full blown four alarm raid emergency, we press on. We are going to be the hap, hap, happiest raiders since leeroy pulled the whole Rookery while eating chicken!!! And when we finally down the boss and all we get is AP we will still be the happiest bunch of A**holes this side of Azeroth.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm Server (8:30-11:30 EST)
    Currently 11/11H
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us.../Salt+and+Burn

All classes/specs welcome, If you are a current raider or new to raiding and interested and have
    Any questions please feel free to contact us
    Recruitment Contacts:
    Allora#1954(btag)GM, Moose#13708(Btag)RL, Buhda#11688(btag)