Blizz Slowly Deleting Alliance?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
Personally I see no bias. Horde get some cool stuff. Alliance gets some cool stuff.

It essentially boils down to personal preference. Some people like what the Horde is getting but not what the Alliance is getting. And, vice versa.

Nothing stopping Alliance from rolling a Horde character, and nothing stopping Horde from rolling an Alliance character.

The only way to negate that is to give both sides the same thing. Such as with the Pandaren, you can have it and go either Horde or Alliance.

That works up to a point, but it's also nice to have different things. Not everyone will like everything but there is a lot of content there, you can enjoy it or not...Roll the other Faction or not.

For me personally: Alliance has VElfs and Lightforged Draenei which I really love. We have some nice mounts, etc. We will be getting the ability from what I've heard, to role Human Druid's which I've been wanting for some time. (Kul'Tieran Druid.) We are also getting Dark Iron Dwarves which people have been asking to get for quite some time.

Horde has Upright Trolls, with cool shape shift forms. Nightborne, Highmountain Tauren, and possibly the cute Vulpera? And a lot of other stuff. (I'm not really following all the Horde stuff as I'm strictly Alliance. lol)

So my take is Alliance is getting some fantastically nice stuff. Horde, not so much. But again that is very subjective on my part. Based on what I personally like and want.

Everyone is different. :)
The entire lore is written for the perspective of the Alliance player. Give me a break.
04/04/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Slam
04/04/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Aevidra
As a long time Alliance player, these constant whining posts and psuedo-RPing threads on the forums seriously make me wish you morons would just reroll Horde already. But yeah, just keep whining and continue tainting our image as a playerbase.

Happens before every expansion. I remember right before legion all the horde whiners were crawling out from their crevices to cry about alliance bias in the storyline and that all the good story was coming from the alliance side.

It's cyclical and dull.

Do you realize that the Horde actually lost content going from pre-expansion into the expansion? No one on the Horde was complaining about all the "good story" was coming from the Alliance side, in fact most Horde posters were happy that the Alliance was getting story because they should get story. Most Horde posters, myself included, were complaining about the absence of the Horde in Legion. We had Stormheim (which was iffy-at-best), and then we saw the Blood Elves during the Suramar uprising.

That's it.

That is all the Horde had in Legion and if the Alliance had that much dearth of content I would be right pissed alongside them.

But that's not the case here for BfA. Horde gets three zones and Alliance gets three zones. The Alliance is getting content for BfA, good content. That people don't like it because it isn't flashy or what they wanted does not make it bad content. That's not what's going on here. Aevidra is right. Cut the whining because it is incredibly demeaning.
Fake news.
Man blizzard needs to work on what order they test stuff in for alpha.

Too much horde content without proper alliance content will bring out the whiners.
all alliance players should gather outside blizzards HQ and toilet paper that giant orc statue.
04/04/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Liari

Nothing stopping Alliance from rolling a Horde character, and nothing stopping Horde from rolling an Alliance character.

[/quote]

Guild friends and progression are
04/04/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Pechugalarú
04/04/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Bealka
I'm still waiting for horde to get one god **** fraking new paladin race, meanwhile alliance get soon to be 3 new races that can be paladins (thats if kul tiras humans can be plds too).

Horde favoritism my ***

And horde has more shamans than alliance (as well as more druids), but I guess that ruins your argument

1. no one gives a **** about shamans, there's a reason why they are one of thee least played classes in the game.
2. NE druids still are thee number one druid race and alliance still got 1 of each (shaman, druid and pld) in BFA while horde only got new druids and shaman.

Seriously when was the last time there was a thread on here that alliance players wanted more shaman that was more than 2 pages long, I can recall 0. Druids on the other hand yea there's been thread about that and alliance are getting a new druid, meanwhile horde want zandalari plds and they are even in the lore yet blizzard is like "naw human druids make more sense".
04/04/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Pechugalarú
04/04/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Aevidra
As a long time Alliance player, these constant whining posts and psuedo-RPing threads on the forums seriously make me wish you morons would just reroll Horde already. But yeah, just keep whining and continue tainting our image as a playerbase.

Many high-end alliance guilds are rerolling horde, so go figure

Which has nothing to do with lore or story and entirely due to the dynamics of the raiding population and the shrinking mythic raider player base.
04/04/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Rorrand
Wicker bears and molten shaman though.

Also, maybe sneks.

I feel like I'm one of the only ones who is a thousand times more excited for Kul'Tirans and Dark Iron Dwarves than I am for Mag'har orcs and Zandalari Trolls.
04/04/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Barremes
Be honest, Blizzard. If you evidently don't want to give us anything interesting for BFA just put all your team on one side. Make this a single player, single faction game if that is where you really want to be, because this is becoming a game solely for the Horde and I lose a little more interest with every patch and every build where we get little to nothing.

Way to make it about one faction in a faction war expansion. Good stuff.

May I direct you to the story forum where everyone is having an existencial crisis cause they think the horde is gonna be evil again.

Faction bias my !@#. This is just a whiny rant on allied races.
04/04/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Bozomojo
Man blizzard needs to work on what order they test stuff in for alpha.

Too much horde content without proper alliance content will bring out the whiners.

Tbf, I think there were a few cases in Cataclysm where Blizzard basically admitted they cut out Alliance content because they ran out of time. I'm thinking specifically of Worgen/Southshore stuff and maybe Twilight Highlands.

But that was also 7-8 years ago, time to get over it.
04/04/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Shores
04/04/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Rorrand
Wicker bears and molten shaman though.

Also, maybe sneks.

I feel like I'm one of the only ones who is a thousand times more excited for Kul'Tirans and Dark Iron Dwarves than I am for Mag'har orcs and Zandalari Trolls.

Kul Tirans are going to be great. They're the Vrykul option that people have been asking for. Sure they aren't the literal vikings that everyone wanks over, but they're going to be great. They're like a combination of Innistrad, Victorian Era obsession with the occult and druidism, and burly vikings. Their aesthetic is amazing and wickerdruids are shaping up, so far, to look amazing.

The Dark Iron have unique mounts and there's rumors they might be getting their own capital city hub too. Everyone's just focusing on the negative because it's easier and more comfortable to get showered with pity when you play the victim. Both sides are getting good stuff and people need to stop being battered victims.
04/04/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Firebát
04/04/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Barremes
Be honest, Blizzard. If you evidently don't want to give us anything interesting for BFA just put all your team on one side. Make this a single player, single faction game if that is where you really want to be, because this is becoming a game solely for the Horde and I lose a little more interest with every patch and every build where we get little to nothing.

Way to make it about one faction in a faction war expansion. Good stuff.

May I direct you to the story forum where everyone is having an existencial crisis cause they think the horde is gonna be evil again.

Faction bias my !@#. This is just a whiny rant on allied races.

If the horde is mad about being evil, then they should fix it. Orcs should go back to Outland, Trolls and Blood elves can go back to fighting each other, Tauren can go back to being nomads, and the Forsaken can go back to the grave.
04/04/2018 01:01 PMPosted by Bealka
04/04/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Averyx
Yes.

Yeah, we didn't have Draenei or Dwarf paladin before. So new.

Like we didnt have troll druids or tauren druids before, so new

Your logic is piss poor and flawed. You actually got new paladins even though they are just the same "race", meanwhile zero new paladins for Horde. Also Alliance at least got a new race that can be a shaman, druid AND paladin, meanwhile Horde got shafted.

/drop mic

Druid: classic trolls, Zanda trolls, Tauren, HM Tauren, worgen, N elf,
kultirans. (+1 on horde)

Shaman: classic orcs, Maghar orcs classic trolls, zanda trolls, Tauren, HM tauren, goblin, DI dwarves, classic dwarves, Draenei (+4 on the horde)

Paladins: classic Draenei, LF Draenei, human, classic dwarves, DI dwarves, blood elf, Tauren (+3 on alliance).

Your point being that ally has more paladins while horde has more shamans and 1 more Druid? But by your first statement it seems that you don’t count classic races, ok so:

Paladins: DI dwarves, LF Draenei (+2 ally)

Shaman: HM Tauren, Zanda trolls, Maghar orcs, DI dwarves (+3 horde)

Druids: HM Tauren, Zanda trolls, KT human (+1 horde)

Is your point still standing? Horde still gets more shamans and 1 more Druid than ally, while ally gets only 2+ palas
Good.
Point on the doll, where did blizzard hurt you?
04/04/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Bealka
04/04/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Pechugalarú

And horde has more shamans than alliance (as well as more druids), but I guess that ruins your argument

1. no one gives a **** about shamans, there's a reason why they are one of thee least played classes in the game.
2. NE druids still are thee number one druid race and alliance still got 1 of each (shaman, druid and pld) in BFA while horde only got new druids and shaman.

Seriously when was the last time there was a thread on here that alliance players wanted more shaman that was more than 2 pages long, I can recall 0. Druids on the other hand yea there's been thread about that and alliance are getting a new druid, meanwhile horde want zandalari plds and they are even in the lore yet blizzard is like "naw human druids make more sense".

Ok, so... first you bring up the topic about class numbers and, when someone points that out, you say that “no one gives a cra*p about ‘inseert here class’”?

Great logic there. No point discussing further issues with you then, if you are going to cherry pick things
04/04/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Pechugalarú
04/04/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Bealka

Ok, so... first you bring up the topic about class numbers and, when someone points that out, you say that “no one gives a cra*p about ‘inseert here class’”?

Great logic there. No point discussing further issues with you then, if you are going to cherry pick things

Says the person cherry picking which posts to respond to.