957 Frost Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Summary:
957 Frost Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild. Coming back from an extended hiatus since MoP and my previous guild has unfortunately died. Getting tired of putting together Heroic PUGs, and I am looking for a guild to push Mythic + and Mythic Raid progression with.

Zetti#1848

Experience:
11/11 H Antorus
Full Heroic/Legacy Clears in MoP/Wrath/BC/Vanilla Raids

Times:
Looking for a later night raiding guild, ideally 9:30+ PM - 2:00 AM EST, days of the week don't particularly matter

Raider.IO:
https://raider.io/characters/us/mugthol/Ticktaz

Warcraft Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BbD134AwCQLXW2g7/#fight=1&type=damage-done
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2877857/17#metric=dps&bracket=17
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2877857/17#metric=dps&bracket=16
Greetings! We are <Floor Tanks> and we are a recently xferred in guild! We moved to Illidan from a Server which was dying in order to build a strong mythic core on the largest horde server in NA! We have mythic experience both as raiders and leaders! 9 of us xferred or are xferring here together! We have strong players and the guild is looking to pick up on this new server with a core ready to stomp out some mythic kills!

Guilds Current Prog: 11/11H

Current Largest Needs!:
-Currently Everything But Tanks!

Raid Schedule:
-Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST
-Optional Alt runs on Monday from 9pm-12am PST

What we're looking for:
-Solid Attendance (95%+ pref.)
-Good attitude
-Willingness to learn

Plz contact me in game if interested

BTAG: CHUGSBLEACH#1280
add me @ climdog#1524 here is my spam to learn more https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256084#1
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 9/11H in Argus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Tues 10pm EST and Sun 9pm EST. We also have an optional normal run on Wed at 9pm EST.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need!

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 11/11N, 11/11H, and 6/11M with Antorus, with Kin'garoth at 18%
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
We're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 5/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Low
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Tank - Any Class
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
    Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
    Trial of valor- 3/3M
    Nighthold- 10/10M
    TOS- 5/9M
    Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
    We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
    Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
    www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
    BNET: weezyb#1870
    DISCORD:Bryce#8569
    Hello!

We're looking for some caster DPS as we move on to finish Antorus! I've included our guild information below.

<Bear Retirement Home> a 9/11 Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 non-Hunter Ranged DPS
    1 Melee DPS

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

Since Mythic Antorus is now cross-realm, we don't require a server transfer until the 8.0 patch prior to Battle for Azeroth.

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
    - Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
    - Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
    - Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
    - Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
    - In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
    - Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
    - Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Best we have is 8pm est. But take a look at my post and if that is something you can do get with me. If not, then good luck... XD

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo
    <Dilligaf>3/11M an aspiring guild on the mal'ganis server horde side is looking for more competent raiders who strive to be the best at their class for mythic progression to fill CORE SLOTS and run 20+ keystones(ran daily not just weekly) we want raiders who play WoW and don"t just raid log. Lead by experienced raiders 1st week AOTC'ers who provide the ins and outs of boss explanations, rotations, and tricks of the trade. Looking to finish strong this tier with the expectation of Cutting Edge next expansion

What is Expected of Our Raiders

Attendance is absolutely key to any successful raid team that being said we would like to see at least an 80% raid attendance to keep a core slot on our team. We expect a positive fun engaging attitude and understanding that not everyone one shots bosses. We expect people to do their homework per say and have knowledge on the boss encounters. We expect u to know your own bis list and min maxing of your toon.

Raid Days and Times

Sun: 8:00-10:00pm PST
    Tues: 8:00-10:00pm PST
    Thurs: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST

Classes and Spec Needs
    Resto Shammy(HIGH)
    Resto Druid(HIGH)
    Mage (HIGH)
    Hunter(HIGH)
    Melee DPS(HIGH)

All dps should be 950+

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD STILL INQUIRE!

Contact List

GM- Xanthippie#1937
    Co GM- shockers#1848
    Officer- Mavik#1903
    Recruiter- Natas#1536
    Reaching out to those as I see them online! Added my BattleTag to original post for contact
    Added new logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BbD134AwCQLXW2g7/#fight=1&type=damage-done
    The Remnant on Firetree is 7/11M and we raid 9-12 EST only two nights, Tuesday & Thursday.

If you're interested in clearing most content on very short raid weeks with several other players who parse over 90th percentile or above, then we might be looking for you.

We currently don't have any raiding mages, as ours rerolled warlock. We're a small but well organized and generally fun/laid back guild whose primary goal is hanging out with our friends... But we do enjoy killing a boss now and then.

If you're interested, hit me up on bnet. Lucky#1465.
    [A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
    Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
    <Wrong Answer> is a Horde guild on Area-52 with a 10/11M GM/Raid Leader and a 11/11M Tank, with several ex-hardcore raiders.

• We consider ourselves SEMI-HARDCORE (9hr Raid week)
    • We run an optional raid night to do normal/heroic mode (we love alts!)
    • We often run mythic+ as well.

Server:
    Area-52 Horde

Progression
    6/11M w/ K'G down to 8%. Will die very soon

Raid Times
    Mon/Tue/Wed 10pm-1am EST (7PM PST)

Contact
    • Dreamie#1493 - GM/Raid Leader
    • Zerrix#11394 - Recruitment
    Added a bunch to b.net
    Heya Ticktaz,

Please feel free to reach out to me on battlenet if interested by what you see below: Peregryn#1292

I'm the recruitment officer for Pak Cafan. We've existed since EQ1 and have been on Dal since launch. Our guild is founded on honesty, integrity, and treating each other like family - we've got hardcore folks and lore folks and everything in between. That being said we like progression, just finished up H ATBT and are eyeing M ATBT. We raid W/T @9-11:30pm server time.

Hope you find what you're looking for!
    ~Pere
    Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 1/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

955+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
    Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn

Priority:

Warlock
    Boomkin
    Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Sham
    Feral Druid
    Deathknight

We are currently looking for 955+ members with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
    Hey Ticktaz,

If you're interested in doing mythic content, my guild <Comfort Eagle> may interest you. We're 2/11M but we're progressing quickly. Our primary focus is on having a great time with a great group of people, but there's an agreed sentiment that we all enjoy progressing, logging, and improving. Our motto has always been "to play what your heart desires." This is a hobby after all. We will have fun, laugh, joke, and grow together as a family. You will never feel ignored; your voice matters to us. If this sounds like your playstyle and the right fit for you, then feel free to contact us!

Current Raiding Hours: 8PM-11:PM EST Tues/Thurs

GM Btag: ollamh#11246
    Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/332857/
    Discord: https://discord.gg/HJ84znJ