957 Frost Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Thanks for the replies all! Really can't make any raid times starting before 9:30 EST, so if I haven't reached out to you, thats most likely the reason why!

Still looking for a place to call home.
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster.

An ideal trial for Mythics is at 950 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics.
For Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made for needed classe.
Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Balance Druid + Heal OS
Hunter
Warrior
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Hello I am the raid leader of Against All Odds and we are in need of healer and rdps to continue progression into M Antorus. Currently 2/11M

The guild has been around since Wotlk with the same 2 tank including myself and the GM. We've gotten several realm first and cutting edge in the past and have reeled it back a bit. We still like to progress into mythic and get some kills at a steady rate.

Aside from raiding and m+, the guild members are all very social with many having met at blizzcon several times. We play fortnite, hots, DnD, diablo, overwatch, civ6 on offnights mostly Fri/sat. We are more than just a raiding guild, we are a bunch of nerds in a social gaming community ^O^

Raid Days: Mon / Tues / Wed
Raid Times: 6:30 - 9:30 PST, 15 min break at 8ish
Loot is based on rolls although we do value set completions when appropriate

We can provide you with a stable and fun new home. If interested or have questions please contact me oinky#1251.
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 2Day(Tues/Thurs)-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Paladin (Ret, Holy)
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Druid (Boomkin, Resto)
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight (Frost, Unh)
- Rogues
- Hunters
Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
[A]<Combat Reflexes>
Server-Proudmoore
Raid times:
Friday/Saturday
8pm-11pm PST
9pm-12am MST
10pm-1am CST
11pm-2am EST

[A]<Combat Reflexes> is a newly formed guild with skilled players. We're looking for people serious about progression. That being said, we are also open to casual players who want to participate in a mature, drama free setting. We are currently seeking raiders interested in Heroic Antorus progression into Mythic. GM and Co-GM are both 11/11 Heroic. Currently looking for all classes. If you are a returning player, we are also planning to develop a Mythic+ team and Normal Antorus team to gear up as quickly as possible. We have a Discord that provides social entertainment for any adult wishing to participate in our humor outside of raiding. Please note, all team roles are not filled yet. If you're interested, please add my Bnet tag:
Lackdaddy45#1397

Thanks for considering us :)
Greetings!

We're recruiting additional ranged dps for Mythic progression, and I think you'd fit in nicely! Our start time is a little earlier, but if that's not an issue we should chat.

IMPENDING DOOM II :
~ does NOT recruit for the bench.
~ is currently M5/11.
~ raids on T/W/Th from 8:30 - 11pm EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and many of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

AZooOfDoom#1976 (Discord: Zoogore#5822)
[A]<Combat Reflexes>
Server-Proudmoore
Raid times:
Friday/Saturday
8pm-11pm PST
9pm-12am MST
10pm-1am CST
11pm-2am EST

[A]<Combat Reflexes> is a newly formed guild with skilled players. We're looking for people serious about progression. That being said, we are also open to casual players who want to participate in a mature, drama free setting. We are currently seeking raiders interested in Heroic Antorus progression into Mythic. GM and Co-GM are both 11/11 Heroic. Currently looking for all classes. If you are a returning player, we are also planning to develop a Mythic+ team and Normal Antorus team to gear up as quickly as possible. We have a Discord that provides social entertainment for any adult wishing to participate in our humor outside of raiding. Please note, all team roles are not filled yet. If you're interested, please add my Bnet tag:
Lackdaddy45#1397

Thanks for considering us :)
Just getting back from vacation, hoping to get a trial in somewhere still have not found a home.
Still searching!
[A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin), although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Good Morning! I'd love to talk to you about my team, Imperium, in Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We are 6/11M with a 0% wipe on Kin (hopefully he dies tonight!). We raid T/W/F 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. PST and have an optional heroic farm on Thursday. We are currently looking to add another mage to our roster, and it looks like our raid times fit your requirements (9:30 p.m. EST start or later). I sent you a btag request (mine is Leayha#1419). Our team lead’s btag is Galbattorix#1553.

To apply: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=263

More about our team: We are a collaborative group of players committed to challenging ourselves and supporting each other in the interest of the team’s long-term performance. As a member of the team you can expect a positive, resilient atmosphere, precise feedback, fight preparation, insight and resources into how to improve the many facets of your game, and a team to support you while we enjoy the process of individual and team progression.

All team members are expected to hold the guild pillars of Professionalism, Progression, and Collaboration in high regard and to exemplify them in the community at large. In addition, we expect each member to contribute to the welfare of the team in ways that extend beyond simply showing up and performing adequately. Whether it be in camaraderie and friendship, warcraftlogs expertise, weak aura creation, putting knowledge of spec/class to good use, practicing and streamlining performance, streaming, farming mats, and so many other methods, the responsibility of team growth is necessarily shared and our raiders will strive to accomplish excellence themselves while empowering the process in others.

Our goal in BFA is to become a steadily improving cutting-edge team.
<Entrance to Kur> 11/11H-bleeding hollow
Times: WED/THURS-10:30p-1:30a
Alt run Sundays
Voice: discord
Loot:Rcloot council

<ETK> is actively recruiting RANGE dps for immediate trial. Currently we do not have a mage on our roster. We should be good to start mythic next week! Here at etk we have a foundation built around long time friends. In only three months we almost have a set in stone roster and found exceptional players.

If you'd like to chat please message me via btag: lakengriff#1612
Hey there, we are recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression and casual raiding.
Check our forum post here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762217341
Still looking for a home. Really not looking to join a less active guild....
Hello, Ticktaz. Would 3 raids a week work for you? If so, then we might be a good fit. We're currently looking for strong DPS and could use a mage. One of ours has recently needed to step down from raiding due to real life so we do have an immediate core spot available. We also run m+ regularly in the evenings and are always looking for more dungeon buddies. :)

<The Metalocalypse> (4/11M) is a 7year, adult raiding guild that values both progression and camaraderie. We're recruiting skilled players with a positive attitude and an interest for Heroics/Mythics. Apart from a friendly, mature community & a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

Wed+Sun+Mon
10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762077051
http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment
metalocaguild@gmail.com

More info and our quick app can be found at the link to our website above, but feel free to contact us if you had any questions. Good luck and take care. :)
Hi Tictaz,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Strong Healer. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post) OR apply at our website afterlifeblackrock.com.

Progression:
7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We're all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Minatojinn - - - Minatojinn#1159
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426
Hollehund - - - Rasta#1576

Thank you for considering AfterLife!