957 MW looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a progression raiding guild on the weekends. I'm in CST, available for any US weekend evening hours. I'm on Garona server which doesn't seem to have what i'm looking for so server transfer isn't a problem, no PvP server's though.

I just recently finished heroic atbt and like to progress with a guild so I would like to find a guild that is close to finishing heroic with an eye on mythic. I prefer to heal, not much of a fan of dps but willing to on occasions it's needed.

Battle tag Bizzy#1367
Hi there Kashd feel free to add my cogm Sweds420#1133 ( also main tank ) or myself Bow#11590 to battletag with any questions you may have !
Warning guild recruitment spam to follow lol. ....we're looking forward to BFA and even have a launch party event on our calendar, with group leveling and gearing to prepare for first raid! thank you for your time!

<Apparition> on Bladefist/Kultiras Looking to fill our rosters and expand our core raid team in preparation for BFA.
If you're interested in progression raiding on a semi casual level, then come join us! Raiding Fri/Sat 7pm cst. Welcoming new or returning players.

As Battle for Azeroth expansion launches we'll be doing guild dungeon and leveling together to gear up for first raid. We have a launch party event on our calendar!

We're looking for people who are looking to work as part of a team, in a friendly, chill atmosphere. No elitists here. We want people who are not simply looking for DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important as a guild and team.

Come join us !

-ILV 930. for Norm Antorus. 945 for Heroic
- All specs and classes. Roles open : Tank, Heals, Dps.
- All roles and classes considered.
- We use Discord for voice.
Raid times: Main raid days FRI SAT 7 pm (CST).
We do a lot of Mythics, help others get keystones, and Mythic + to help level those keys.
WE OFFER ALL GUILD MEMBERS:
- Repairs. Those in earned raider ranks get substantial repair allotment.Flasks ect.
- Guild prizes (Mount, Toys, Collectibles Draws)
- Guild events! (Dungeon runs, world boss runs, Helping fellow guildees)
- Active leveling/gearing help for alts! (given that you are willing to actively improve and return favor to others)
To apply:
- WHISPER GM : Bowdi-Bladefist or add thru battletag Bow#11590 or Swedsdruid battletag Sweds420#1133 or pst any guildee for an invite.
[khaz'Goroth - Realm - AU/US - Guardians Of Alliance Recruiting!

We are a freshly made guild looking for new players, Our goal is too become a small guild of 20-40 players that are all active and become an well Performed Group for raiding and PvP. Our guild will be mainly be based on Raids and PvP With side of Dungeon runs. Our current list of players are between 920-970 item lvl. Discord is a must.

If you want to find out more please feel free to MSG on here and or add me in game on Hunterbarney

Discord: https://discord.gg/MsW55
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Predominant [H] - Illidan

We were top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Night Hold. We took a break until we decided to form again 4/9/18 where our core is 5/11M-9/11M. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant