Veteran Holy Priest Looking for Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
I've been playing wow since vanilla. I have almost always been a healer, it's just the way I like to play, although I will say I think after MOP they fkd it up but w/e.

I have the proven healer title if that means anything to anyone, took me forever in mop to get it but I did it finally, and I did it as a holy priest.

My available nights are Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I'm in Central, and I would like to be done raiding by 11pm at the latest, preferably 10pm.

I want a guild that wants to progress, but isn't hardcore. I'm not looking for a spam invite guild that has 14 raid teams. I also don't want a guild that screams at each other. I want to find a solid tight knit guild that is about personalities. I enjoy raiding because of the people, and the progression, but mostly the people.

My days of being hardcore and max ilevel and all that are gone, I work, I have a social life, etc. That being said, I know how to have enchants / gems / consumables and how to learn fights.

I'm looking for a guild that needs a holy priest and their raid schedule aligns with my availability, right now my ilevel is crap so I'm probably not going to be useful until next expo. I'm ok if the guild isn't completing mythics, if y'all are clearing heroic and dabbling in mythic that's probably exactly my speed.
Hey, sounds like you'd be an almost perfect fit with us. We're a smaller guild with about 18 active players, and we're looking to start pushing into mythic. We do raid friday & sat night @9:45est until 12.

My btag is Jagaen#1317 if you're interested. We will be running tonight if you want to check it out.
Predominant [H] - Illidan

We were top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Night Hold. We took a break until we decided to form again 4/9/18 where our core is 5/11M-9/11M. Predominant is a tight knit guild that has been around since 2011 and our core playing together since. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion. Come join our expanding group of dedicated individuals!

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
18200 1182 posts
4 days ago
(Edited)
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 9/11H in Argus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Tues 10pm EST and Sun 9pm EST. We also have an optional normal run on Wed at 9pm EST.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
<Not Like This> is a Semi-Hardcore Raiding guild that is recruiting for the end of legion going into BFA.

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 9:30-12:30 EST (9-12 EST in BFA)
- Wednesday: 9:30-12:30 EST (9-12 EST in BFA)
- Sunday: (BFA Only): 9-12 EST

Guild Mission: The mission of the guild is to kill mythic bosses. Our goal for each tier is to kill the end boss on mythic if possible. At the very least we strive to kill the end boss of the expansion on mythic! The cornerstone of the guild in our minds is that we raid in a laid back atmosphere. We will NOT sit there and tell you what buttons to press.

Things we look at in a trial:
  • Comes prepared to raid
  • Logs in throughout the week
  • Friendly towards other guild members
  • Knows the fights
  • Currently Recruiting:

ALL CLASSES AND SPECS

Whether you see your class or not in that list please feel free to reach out to us. All exceptional players will be contacted.

BATTLE TAG: Larry#1138
    If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums
    https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
    About Us

We are <Chimera> of Durotan/Ysera [7/11M]. We are looking for more players to fill out our roster as we Finish Antorus and prepare for BFA. We have cleared 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor,7/10 Mythic Nighthold, and 7/9 TOS. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in Burning Crusade from the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere.

{Expectations}

Supplies: We supply Cauldrons / Feasts. Vantus Runes will be provided by the guild for progression content. (Even though we Do provide Cauldrons during the course of raid. We still expect Raiders to have backups just in case)

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Communication: Ability to listen to and use voice communications if necessary. We use Discord for all raids.

Add-ons: Download the add-on We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable] Friday (progression): 745PM until 11PM Saturday (progression): 745PM until 11PM

Recruitment Needs

{Tanks}

Death Knight [Low] Demon Hunter [Low] Druid [Low] Monk [Low] Paladin [No] Warrior [Low]

{Healer}

Druid [Low] Monk [High] Paladin [Low] Priest (Holy) [High] Priest (Discipline) [Low] Shaman [High]

{Damage}

Death Knight [Medium] Demon Hunter [Medium] Druid (Balance) [High] Druid (Feral) [High] Hunter [Low] Mage (Arcane) [Medium] Mage (Fire/Frost) [Medium] Monk [Medium] Paladin [No] Priest [Med] Rogue [High] Shaman [Medium] Warlock [High] Warrior [Medium]

Contact Us

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670] Symphonia-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.