975 Ret 9/11M exp lf guild

Guild Recruitment
Have multiple mid/high 960 characters as well including dk/monk.

Can provide logs/etc. once we chat, just drop your btags. I am trying to see what options I have out there.

I feel like I could probably be 11/11 rn, just kind of started the tier late and fell behind with gear so finding a spot was a bit harder.

Currently 92 on wcl, a few fights were 80's because I was required to do jobs that lowered damage(don't mind doing btw).

Would like to go somewhere where sales/clearing earlier bosses is happening. I wanna step my game up again for BFA.

I don't care what days/times you raid. Faction also doesn't matter, however alliance would be nice cuz of $$(not opposed to horde.) SO yeah drop your spams.
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
4/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Resto Druid
Boomkin
Fire/Frost Mage

Medium:

Ele Sham with a resto OS
Marks Hunter
Ret Paladin

Low:

Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hello!

<murlocs> @ Mal'ganis [H] is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a newly formed NYC based guild with monthly meetups IRL. We're aiming to bring back guild community passions that seem lost years ago. Our main goal is Building a Community > Progression

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Progression Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
Casual (farm) Off-Tier: Weds/Thurs 8:15-11:15pm EST
good morning sunshine
Hey Nicido, we're looking for 1 immunity DPS to start our progression on Mythic Argus. We're currently not clearing early bosses (as you wanted) because we do raid very light hours, so the focus is to get CE before the expansion ends.

We are Alliance, though! I would love to talk to you for a possible core, immediate spot. Information on the quote below!

<Rocket Surgery> is a guild composed of former top end raiders that can no longer dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding. We all have jobs and responsabilities so we try to get as much done as possible with our small time scheduled.

We're currently 10/11M, starting Argus progression next week. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Sounds interesting? Contact me! You can add me at Neryssa#11899 (battle.net) or Nery#4433 (discord). You can also check our recruitment thread with more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
LF exceptional DPS

Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM sgmx#0801 you may need to add to friends and then send a msg, or add me on real id Deism#1427
Hello,

If you’re willing to consider a transfer to Alliance, we only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for skilled raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA. Currently we are consistently pushing sub 30% P3 Argus and expect a kill in the upcoming weeks.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 10/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for a melee DPS.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Some Saturdays @ 7:00pm PST Mythic Alt Antorus run (we run this in conjunction with a guild on Blackrock)
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Message me on Discord at kat#3105
Heya Nicido

Sellswords is an 11/11M team in the multi raid team guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid mwth 8-1130 pacific time. (I know times don't matter to you, but I'm throwing it up there anyway...)

Looking for good raiders for Antorus farm/sales and beyond. Have a core heal spot as well as room for some dps.

If you are interested in raiding in a calm, focused non ragey environment, hit me up on btag - hantevirus#1921

cheers
Interested in your Ret pally and WW monk if available. If times work please let me know asap. Would like to get you trialing this Friday for a core spot. Good luck, and have a great day.

About us:
<Resistance> is an established raiding guild looking for experienced raiders for our Mythic progression team. The team fosters both a good level of competitive drive and sense of humor. Most raiders have been around since Vanilla/BC and thus have a wealth of knowledge for new and veteran players. We are looking for committed raiders who can guarantee their attendance to the raids.

Culture:
We contain a group of mature raiders who have a passion for mythic progression, we aim to provide a drama free and relaxed environment to raid in. We take suggestions seriously and encourage communication between members and officers. We monitor raider’s performance, attitude, and provide them with constructive feedback if necessary.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 7:00pm – 9:00pm PST
Friday 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST
Saturday 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST
Wednesday: Is our farm night (optional but highly recommended)
Friday & Saturday: Progression nights. (Currently extending on Aggramar so Wednesdays are off days until further notice)

Previous and current progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor - 3/3N | 3/3H | 3/3M
Nighthold - 10/10N | 10/10H | 9/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N | 9/9H | 8/9M
Antorus - 11/11N | 11/11H | 9/11M

Current Recruitment Needs
> Tanks: Death Knight/Monk/Druid(High)
> Healers: Priest(Low)
> Melee: Rogue/Monk/DH (HIGH)
> Ranged: Druid (High)
(We will consider all exceptional applicants, even if your class isn’t specifically listed)

How to contact us:
If you would like to join Resistance or have any questions please add the battle tags below:

Recruitment Officer: Litebright#1533 (Shredder) *Discord: Nudesornah#8890*
Guild leader: CKBEAST#1849 (Pookki)
Officers: Bear#1696 (Seiton) & Drood#11188 (Brèwslèe)
<Padlords> on Zul'jin is recruiting exceptional players our Mythic Antorus raid team, currently trying for Cutting Edge: Argus (49% best pull)

Our Goals
While we only raid two days a week we are by no means casual. We strive to be competitive on the server for progression and spots will be the same. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid.

Our Info
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Padlords
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/350981/latest#metric=dps

Experience
Ant 10/11 M
ToS 7/9M
NH 10/10 M (CE) (Realm First)
ToV 3/3 M (CE)
EN 7/7 M (CE)

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

Voice Chats
Discord; it is required on raid nights and always open for guildies to use anytime.

Loot System
RCLootCouncil - it's required you have this addon installed and enabled at the time raid begins.

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank
Monk

DPS:
WW Monk / Mage / Shadow Priest / Ele sham / Destro Lock / Boomkin

Heals:
Shaman / Disc Priest

When it comes to Mythic progression, as you know, we are forced to a 20-Man Raid size. This makes it necessary to have a few subs ready to jump in each night if needed.
What we'd require from you:
- Current Progression Logs
- Knowledge of fights we are on or progressing towards
- High Attendance
- An open attitude
- Sense of humor (we have fun)
- Ability to take constructive criticism

Feel Free to Contact us:
Sentou #1914
Ozhu #11828
Tyraels #1495
Subs #11694
Blue#15336
Advent Fury:
Find us at: http://www.adventfury.com
Server: Hyjal
Battlegroup: Whirlwind
Hyjal is a PST server located in the Phoenix, Arizona server center.
Raid Times:
Tuesday – Thursday: 6:00pm-9:00pm PST
Antorus (T21): 11/11 Normal, 11/11 Heroic, 10/11 Mythic
Officer BattleTags - Darksheep#1898, Priestman#1884, Aislinn#1103, Euryale#1153(GM)
Hello Nicido,

We're already Alliance, we only raid 2 nights, we've secured CE every tier in Legion and we’re looking for skilled raiders to add to our roster in preparation for BFA.

Check out the info below and add us on Real ID if <Regen> sounds like the right fit for you!

[A] <Regen> of US-Magtheridon 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 9/9M 11/11M

Tuesday 7-11 EST
Wednesday 7-11 EST

Link to guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749047575?page=1

Link to WoWprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/Regen

Officer Real ID:
Lemistio#1110, Aelianna#1758, Seraphim#1985
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. We are currently in need of highly skilled dps. These will be core positions, of course.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

Please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
Hello -- We're currently recruiting DPS and you fit what we're currently looking for. We're 9/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, we raid Tues and Weds from 5:30 to 8:30 PST (8:30 to 11:30 EST). I've dropped my contact info below. Hope to hear from you!

BNET: Rhadamanthos#1622
Discord: Rhadamanthos#7984
[A] Resident Kabuki Theatre - Lightbringer
Heya,

Keystone Raiders is a 9/11 Mythic guild on KT. We have 14% wipes on agg and we need dps to fill a core spot on the team. We raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST. Hit me up if you are interested!

Smartblonde#1399