Shammy looking for a suitable home

Guild Recruitment
Former serious raider, now just too damn busy. Been away for a few months. I seriously cannot commit the time to be in a guild that is pursuing mythic raiding. I have become a filthy casual. Home, family, not becoming a fat !@#, work, dogs, drinking, etc just keep me from dedicating the time I used to be able to commit. I could pick up resto again but I love enhancement. I know, too many damned melee out there...

What I would absolutely love to find:
- A guild where people are on other than raid times
- Friendly, funny, mature people. By mature I mean you know what it is to hurt yourself while sleeping. You know what I mean if you know what I mean. You don't have to be emotionally mature or mature in your humor.
- Heroic/AOTC capable raiders who don't feel the pressure to get into mythic raiding
- Raiders/dungeon folk who like to do the achievements
- People who understand that real life just gets in the way of gaming sometimes.

I mean, I'm not opposed to doing mythic raid content. That just isn't my goal. I like to raid when I can and I love going after those achievements for mounts and what not. I just don't have the time or drive to go for BiS top ilvl crap anymore.

Anyhoo, figured I'd throw this out there and see what sticks. Battle tag is Aelekto#1944. Happy to change realms for the right people.
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA so we can raid together as a guild.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are just looking for a place to call home, and do daily content with members, feel free and contact myself or my officer.

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
Hi Aelekto,

We're a reroll on Dalaran that is still in the recruiting phase and will be starting on April 30. We already have over 60 members with a very active discord and website and we're not even in game yet. Come check out our post. I think we might be a great fit for what you're looking for. Talk to you soon.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277343?page=1
[A]<Combat Reflexes>
Server-Proudmoore
Raid times:
Friday/Saturday
8pm-11pm PST
9pm-12am MST
10pm-1am CST
11pm-2am EST

[A]<Combat Reflexes> is a newly formed guild with skilled players. We're looking for people serious about progression. That being said, we are also open to casual players who want to participate in a mature, drama free setting. We are currently seeking raiders interested in Heroic Antorus progression into Mythic. GM and Co-GM are both 11/11 Heroic. Currently looking for all classes. If you are a returning player, we are also planning to develop a Mythic+ team and Normal Antorus team to gear up as quickly as possible. We have a Discord that provides social entertainment for any adult wishing to participate in our humor outside of raiding. Please note, all team roles are not filled yet. If you're interested, please add my Bnet tag:
Lackdaddy45#1397

Thanks for considering us :)
Hello Aelekto, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. And while there are indeed many melee roaming around, we could sure use you as enhance!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you
<Last Ständ> is an Alliance guild on the Moonrunner PVE realm. We are a big group of friends from the Vanilla days of WoW and would like to share such camaraderie with others. We are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus and run M+ daily.

We are looking for competent players to increase our ranks and get ready for BFA!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus

For questions, please contact:
Theunspoken, GM .. DimeBagDaryL#1893
Nightrune, Co-GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
Same, Raid Leader .. lorddark#1396
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
Hi there!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus.

You sound like a great fit for our heroic raid team! . No pressure or commitment, just show up when you can.

Heroic Raid is Friday @ 6:00pm PST - we full clear every week.

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com and state that you're applying for the HEROIC TEAM

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11H

we are in a similar boat. that's why we only raiding 2 nights a week. still active on off nights. but cant commit to heavy schedules anymore. if you change ur mind and are interested in mythic on a lighter schedule hit us up

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players with a background of mythic raiding experience. Our focus is building a cutting edge team for BFA, however we will begin raiding mythic ABT this week.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge. We also enjoy running mythic+ keys on our off nights!

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Any chance you're open to going Alliance? (I know. That is a big ask.)

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on poking some heroic bosses dead (11/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Saturday afternoons at 7pm CST for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts, plus raiders still gearing up as they return to the game.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff! We will not guarantee any new recruits mounts at this point.

Synthesis (Weekday): Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis (Weekend): Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (RI US 191)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43
- Feral Druid w/Tank OS (unlikely we'll use)
- Mage
- Spriest w/Disc or Holy OS (unlikely we'll use)
- Retribution Paladin w/Holy OS (Kiwi wants a ret, make her happy)
- Holy Paladin

Synthesize (Weekday): Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST 6/11M
- Mage
- Hunter
- Elemental Shaman (w/Resto OS)

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Discord: Fiolated#9828
Btag: shinks50#1291

Using rankings from WCL that exclude OC realms or Raider.IO. Wowprogress doesn't remove duplicate guilds so ranks are very skewed and inaccurate. Exceptional players will always be considered even if a spot is not listed as open.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H Friday and Saturday schedule alternate

• Friday (2 Groups) Full clear on main character
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

• Saturday (2 Groups) Raiders may bring in any alt character that meets the requirements
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Tuesday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. Horde side does not offer mythic raiding but does offer normal and heroic
Horde Raiding - Thrall

Tues: 9:00pm to 11:00pm EST
Thur: 9:00pm to 11:00 pm EST
Sat: 8:00pm to 11:00 pm EST

More on them can also be found here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300110762?page=1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello there! <Novocaine> is a 11/11H, and 3/11 M guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist of young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm, and mythic ATBT progression.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Sundays: 7:15 PM EST – 10:15 PM EST (Heroic ATBT clear.)
⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:15 PM – 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression .)
⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Moderate
⬛️ RDPS: High
⬛️ Healers: High
⬛️ Tanks: Low

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl (960+ for Mythic progression.)
⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Novocaine’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, HueHefner#1709 on bnet!).
Hi there! I'm the GM of Voljins Vanguard, a Horde guild on the Ysera/Durotan servers. We are currently 6/11 Heroic. We are looking to build a core team for this raid tier and for BfA and onwards. We raid on Wednesday 11pm-1am and Saturdays 9:30pm-12:30am. You can add me Odi#11365 if interested! Thanks!
By mature I mean you know what it is to hurt yourself while sleeping.
Too real, Aelekto, too real...

I think our alliance guild on Galakrond may be a perfect fit for you, if you want to make a faction change, our priorities certainly seem to be in line. (We have a Slack chat channel called Aegisfit, because the struggle against fat f*krhood is real.) We raid heroic by choice because the flexibility allows for so much more diversity in our real lives, and we're all adults with Stuff To Do. We have a collection of achievement !@#$%s (like me!) and a larger player base that puts up with us, or can be bribed to do so. (We recorded our Thurs/Sunday raid leader reading childrens' books and posted it on youtube as a bribe to do all of the raid metas this expansion, for example, much hilarity ensued.)

Anyhow, Aegis (aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com) is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, so our primary goal is to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders several years ago, with guildies in attendance) and Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. Right now, we have three, two progression teams and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day Heroic raid (Thursday/Sunday evenings) that has cleared Heroic Antorus and is currently pursuing a collection of end-of-expac entertainments. (So far, achievement runs, continued heroic clears and a new alt raid Horde side, to encourage us to step out of our comfort zones and try new things.) Our newest raid team, Morning Woodies, is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server (central) on Sundays and are also looking to expand their roster in the runup to BfA, as they have completed their own AotC. (I'm anticipating great success with this team on the heroic level, it's a new time slot but an experienced and focused leader.) For the more casual member, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, but specifics are up to each individual leader.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat and will enthusiastically join you on a five man of any level, old content farms, fishing parties or whatever you dream up. It's a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can't stop drinking the altohol. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling...) Lately, a ton of people have been rolling new toons to play through the new leveling system on their allied races, and we've seen more action on our horde outpost as well.

If any of this sounds appealing, apply on our website or approach me at battle tag Simsarah#1655 or discord simsarah#2087 (Yes, I wish I could get those to match.)
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Deathknight

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-Looking for knowledgeable/skilled DPS to fill the last remaining spots in our roster for Mythic Antorus. Tanks/Healers still welcome to apply for BFA!
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs, helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
Same, Raid Leader .. lorddark#1396
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
<Dead Mans Party-Alexstrasza>

About us:

DMP is an 8 year old Horde guild. We are looking to pull completely out of normal and into heroic progression. We are a chill, relaxed, social guild that enjoys hanging out in discord and building relationships. We help gear those in need and prepare for raiding. A sense of humor is a must, we constantly pick on each other. Patience is another must. We are not perfect, and we do not intend to be.

Progress: 3/11H

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:00 pm Central Time.

Needs:
High Demand: (Casters)
• Boomkin
• Mage
• Lock
• Priest(DPS)
• Shaman(ELE)

Moderate Demand:
• Druid(Feral)
• Monk(DPS)
• DH(DPS)
• Warrior(DPS)

Low Demand:
• Shaman(Heals)
• Hunters
• Death Knights

This being said, we do move people around to roles that they enjoy playing to make sure everyone has a good experience!

Contact Info:
• Btag: Lolipalooza#1139
• Discord: Superstylez#8948

Thank you for your consideration!
Hey we are Reborn from Ashes -Khaz Modan, We are a casual guild with a raiding habit, currently 8 of 11 heroic in AtBT. Raid times are 6:30 to 8:30 EST Tuesday and Thursday from now until June. Starting in June we will be taking a break from scheduled raiding to allow people a break before the expansion drops. During the break we will still be raiding, running dungeons and chasing achievements together for fun. Bring or level what you want to play and have fun with us.
We also run mythics, daily Hs and events with each other on all our alts. 5 of us have about 4 - 10 110s lol. so we stay busy helping each other & having fun.

Most our Guild we have been playing together since 2013. We are all good friends and we love bringing more into the fold to have fun. there are also alot of husband and wife couples in our guild. we are family oriented and understand when real life take priority over wow. I hope to hear from you in game. My Battle ID is Alugard#1879 if you want to send me an in game whisper.
<Human Resources - Bleeding Hollow> A guild full of mythic raiders from expansions past is forming for BFA. A majority of our raiders have cleared heroic, and we are looking to formulate a team. Raid times are Tues/Sun 8:30-11:00 EST. We are looking for DPS primarily, but will take any spec under consideration.

We are raiders who have, "been around the block." We want to get mythic rolling, and we are looking for dps! We know how taxing Mythic Progression can be, but we want to keep it a fun and relaxed environment.

The guild is active in weekly +15 keys, normal Antorus runs, pvp, and we do not mind helping you get rolling! Also, a large amount of us play games outside of WoW, and we would love to play them with you!

Happy Hunting ^.^

Shoot me a PM - Gingeryeezus#1391 or Iamjustdoug#1928