[A] Mage LF week day raiding guild 6/11M +

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I'm open to server switch.

Looking for a 2 or 3 days a week guild that raid within that time frame 7:30 to 12 EST monday to friday.

I can't raid on weekends.

Stevo#1616
Hey there, if you're open to horde guilds (cross realm trials OK) we have a core spot for a mage. We raid tu/wed/th 8-11est and are 10/11m. If you're interesting in chatting, hit me up on bnet. Gonzo#1399

<Reformed> 10/11m - US Zul'jin
My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff! We will not guarantee any new recruits mounts at this point.

Synthesis (Weekday): Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis (Weekend): Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (RI US 191)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Tuesdays @ 10pm EST
Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Sundays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesize (Weekday): Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST 6/11M
- Considering all exceptional players.

Synthesize Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Mondays @ 10pm EST
Heroic Antorus Fridays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Discord: Fiolated#9828
Btag: shinks50#1291

Using rankings from WCL that exclude OC realms or Raider.IO. Wowprogress doesn't remove duplicate guilds so ranks are very skewed and inaccurate.

MUST BE WILLING TO TRANSFER. We don't do this cross realm thing. It messes with master loot and you can't really easily make friends in guild if you're not even in the guild.
Hey Rtzz, I would like to talk to you about a possible, immediate raid spot. I've added you but since I'm at work right now, won't be able to do much talking. Will be home at around 3pm eastern.

Guild spam after the break!

<Rocket Surgery> is a guild composed of former top end raiders that can no longer dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding. We all have jobs and responsabilities so we try to get as much done as possible with our small time scheduled.

We're currently 10/11M, with Argus progression started. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST.

In the interest of roster cohesion, we ask that alliance trials server transfer. We do not do cross realm trialing. This assists us in Master Loot as well as allows us to get to know you on a personal level with full investment from the guild. To put it bluntly, we will invest in you if you invest in us.

Sounds interesting? Contact me! You can add me at Neryssa#11899 (battle.net) or Nery#4433 (discord). You can also check our recruitment thread with more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you!
Hiya, Rtzz,

Killer logs with progression around where we are. I like. We got Imonar to 22% on our first night and expect a kill tonight. And we will not stop raiding until Mythic Argus dies ... no breaks for us. Our guild is transitioning into a more serious approach in BFA (which will likely be Tues/Weds/Thurs) and are looking for members like you to join our serious and social core. If your attitude matches your performance I would pay your transfer. I added your BTAG and hope to talk soon.

Warning: Generic BS to follow ...

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (5/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. Contrary to many guilds at this point in the expansion we are gaining momentum and building to Cutting Edge completion in preparation for BFA rather than losing interest and going on break.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

Right now we have 16 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team.

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
Hey Rtzz,

We are almost done with Aggramar prog , 12% last night. Could use the help slogging through Argus. Here is our info. Also sending btag req.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Exotic+Raid+Plan
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin), although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 9/11M Antorus and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core moving forward into BFA. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears or mythic farm to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us