966 Resto Druid LFG

Guild Recruitment
Resto Druid 10/11 Mythic experienced. Former top 50 Raider.

Looking for a 2 day a week guild that ends before 1130est. Horde or Alliance.

Leave btags and I will add you if interested.
Hi there, if you haven't found a guild yet we would like you consider <Catchphrase>
5/11M
7-10 EST M & Th
apply here:
http://catchphrasesargeras.com

We could really use an experienced Resto Druid

here is my btag if you would like to chat:
Zelda#11691
Heya,

Keystone Raiders is a 8/11 Mythic guild on KT. We have 57% wipes on agg and we need a rdruid to fill a core healing spot on the team. We raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST. Hit me up if you are interested!

Smartblonde#1399
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
[A] <Warbringer> (Cutting Edge: Xavius 3/10M Nighthold 5/9M Tomb of Sargeras) is recruiting skilled DPS and healers to come join us on Emerald Dream for M Antorus Progression.

Raid Times:
Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8pm-11pm CST for Main Team.

Currently Recruiting:

Healer
Disc/Holy Priest
Resto Druid

Applicants of classes not listed above are still encouraged to contact us. Exceptional raiders will always be welcomed!

Contact us:

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us, please contact me! Below for more info!

Jalen(GM/Lead): BlueflagLord#1157
Want to raid weekends?

About us:
- Server: Kil'Jaeden
- Faction: Horde
- Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
- Currently 11/11 H ABT, 9/11M. Aggramar prog into P5.

What we will offer:
- Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
- An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.

How to get in touch:
- Add dopher#1748
- Link your logs
Hello!

[H] <murlocs> @ Mal'ganis(11/11M Leadership) is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a brand newly formed NYC based guild with optional monthly meetups IRL.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934), or Dicelyon#1922 for an invite if you're interested.

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8-11PM EST
Would love to talk if you're able to do our days/times. Hope to hear from you.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads

Deadbeat Dads 11/11M on Zul'jin is recruiting!

Raid times: Mon/Tues/Wed 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST) We don't add extra days or hours during progression.

Loot Council

Current needs:
- Resto Shaman
- Resto Druid
- All DPS specs

All other specs and classes encouraged to apply as we are always looking for quality players to join us and join our team.

If interested, please add one of the following battletags to get in contact with us:
Biggie#1930, Nick#11139, Cryxian#1487
Our raid time stretches a little beyond what you are looking for but give our guild spam a look and if you think we work out for you stop by the website and toss us an app! hopefully we'll hear from you. if you have any question feel free to add an officer (info listed below)

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-9/11 Mythic ABT
-11/11 Heroic ABT
-11/11 Normal ABT
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (Medium Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (High Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Frost Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Fury warrior (Medium)
-Windwalker Monk (High Priority)
-Mage (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Mistweaver Monk (medium Priority)
-Disc Priest (medium Priority)
-Holy Paladin (medium Priority)
-Resto Druid (medium Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer if you have any questions. (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game

hey man, Vigil (formerly US 4th in MOP) is 9/11M that raids wed/thurs 8-11pm. 2 day week, 6 hours total per week. I think you'd be interested, if you want to know more add me on btag

Btag: Realsmooth#1906
Discord: Reals#8155
<Organ Harvesters> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Kil'jaeden [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Antorus and Battle for Azeroth. We recently reformed towards the end of ToS to be more hardcore and we are aiming to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers.

Progression:
  • 9/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne
  • 6/9M Tomb of Sargeras

• Raid Times:
  • Tuesday (Optional) - 5:45 PM to 9:00 PM PST
  • Friday - 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST
  • Saturday - 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM PST
  • Tuesday is an optional raid day usually reserved for farm content.

Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn't happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance.

Recruitment:
    We are currently in need of the following roles and classes:

Tank
  • Blood DK
  • Brewmaster Monk
  • Healer
  • Resto Druid
  • Disc Priest
  • Range DPS
  • Affliction Lock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Balance Druid
  • Even if your class isn't listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience.

Note that there will be a trial period of 2 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +15 the previous week.

To Apply:
    If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact one of our officers on battle.net at:

• Rhinodude#1265
  • Skyle#1576
  • Dopher#1748
  • <FLIPSIDE KINGS> Is a mythic raiding guild with 10 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. We thrive on being progression oriented but having a great time doing it as a team.
    Our group is much more than a raid team; playing other games together, running m+, pvp, alt raids, and generally just hanging out are part of what make this home.

Current Progression: 9/11M

Our Server cluster: Eredar/Gorefiend/Wildhammer/Spinebreaker

3 nights a week: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST, Weekend heroic raid (optional)

Contact me (Flips#1689) or in game (Flippersxd-Gorefiend) with any questions! [Can also be reached on Discord @ Flippers#8204],

We look forward to adding you to the team :)
    We are looking for a few more players to round out our roster for the completion of antorus and onto BFA.. Our times and information listed below. Preferred method of contact is Bnet since I always have mobile running.

Guild: <Chimera> -Durotan
    Faction: ALLIANCE
    Raid Times/Days: Friday and Saturday 7:45PM EST - 11PM EST (Optional Tuesday farm content same times)
    Cleared: 7/11M
    Recruitment Contacts: Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet
    Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/durotan/Chimera
    Needs: Ranged DPS. Warlock : Boomkin..Mage Melee DPS : Rogue, or Anything but Ret Pally. -Healers: Priest / Shaman / Monk. Any Exceptional Player will be considered. Looking to fill these roles ASAP
    Thank you
    To the top
    Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103#1 , if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.
    Hey there!

We are looking for a Resto Druid! If you would consider 3 day, check us out!

We are a 6 year guild 11/11M Antorus, Previously 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Tentickles#11872
    <Comedy> is a brand new alliance guild on Stormrage. We are looking for skilled players to do Mythic progression for next expansion. We will also likely be clearing heroic Antorus weekly for those that want to go. We are excited to build this guild and meet new players on this realm!

Server: Stormrage-PvE
    Timezone: EST (East coast)
    Realm Population: Full

Raiding info:
    In BfA we will be raiding Tuesday and Thursday, 7PM est to 10PM est.
    Heroic clears on Friday

Contact info:
    Arbuckle-Stormrage (GM) Permburu#11129
    Peabody-Stormrage (Co-GM) RobotGigolo#1608

Arbuckle#1492 on Discord

Thanks for giving our post a read and I hope to hear from you! Have a great day!
    Hit me up!
    I run a raid you may be interested in. Full disclosure here though, we are in the extend-till-cutting-edge phase so not much gear is flowing outside of heroic clears.

Here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
    ~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
    ~ focus on good paced progression @ 9/11M
    ~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
    ~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
    ~ weekday mythic+ farming
    ~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866