967 Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
-I am an experienced raider that came back to WoW midway through Legion.
-7/9 Heroic t20 11/11 Heroic t21 3/11M t21
-iLvl/Artifact lvl
-967 iLvl w/ BiS gear
-79 artifact lvl w/ BiS relics
-I do have logs available just ask for them :smiley:
-I can play all three specs pretty well, however Frost is my most geared/played

What am i looking for in a guild?

- I am looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is pushing mythic progression.
-I would like to be in a guild that doesnt just show up for raid and not talk for the rest of the week, hopefully an active guild with a bunch of different things to do wheter it be M+ or other games.
-Due to my shift schedule I am only able to raid in the daytime/early evening
-my available times are 12pm to 6pm EST during the week (M-F)
-On weekends i can raid 12p-9p

What you can expect from me:

-Dedicated raider that will focus on being the best i can be at my character
-I know I'm not perfect and I have a lot to improve on but I'm open to criticism
and I will strive to be the best I can be.
-A person with a good personality
-I don't shut down or get upset when people tell me I'm doing something
wrong
-I know how to take a joke and know when to joke around/be serious
-I have no problem flexing to a different role/character just have to give me time to gear and learn class

If I sound like a good potential fit for your raid team you can add me on my discord or btag
-Discord: PriorCity#3501
-Btag: PriorCity#1834
My friend's guild just lost their mage if you think you'd be interested in weekends.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Impure

^ 6pm-9pm EST Saturday and Sunday
6/11M
^ yes would love to chat if you like! Hut#1499
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 5/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Low
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Tank - Any Class
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    [A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
    Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Boomkin
    Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    Bump
    Great guy! Offer him some good deals ^
    Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
    *We currently need:*
    -Rogue/Demon Hunter
    -Hunter.
    -Mage
    -Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
    -DBM
    -Exorsus Raid Tools
    -RC Loot Council
    -Weak Auras
    *Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
    still looking for a horde daytime raiding guild
    Hey there Ambramelin!

Any chance you can start raid a bit earlier? I'm going to add your btag, as I would love to chat if you can make our times work.

Guild: Regency - Team R2: Afterdawn
    Server/Faction: Mal'Ganis - Horde
    Raid Days/Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 10am to 1pm CST
    Progression: 9/11 Mythic with Agg to 17%
    Bump it up
    [H] 9/11M 2 night/3hrs LF BRM/rshaman/1dps

<MIST> is looking to fill 1 heals, 1 dps to round out our Antorus roster for Mythic Agg/Argus and start out BFA strong. Please be at least 5/11M. If interested, contact an officer via btag or Discord tag. DO NOT POST THIS PART IN BLUE UNTIL WE FIND BRM/RSHAMAN and roster is solidified a bit more

We have a roster of 26-27, and recently it’s run down to a 23. Our tank is leaving in a month, and we’d like to find a Rshaman so ours can go rdps. So we’d like to resolidify our roster before he leaves. We are only looking for a BRM and rshaman for composition purposes on Argus, but we are willing to be flexible on dps recruitment.

Server: Area-52
    Progression: 9/11M AtBT
    Loot Rules: Loot Council
    Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST (optional Thursday gold sales runs [heroic sales/Argus sales/Chosen sales etc], and we do not extend)
    Trial period can last anywhere between 1-3 weeks.

About us:
    <Mist> is a 2 day, 6 hour/week raid guild. We have a CE mindset on a casual schedule. Many of us have been friends for years and plan to be around in the World of Warcraft scene for a long time. We have high end raiding exp, we’ve done the US 50 scene, and are just looking to clear CE at a more casual level than before. In order to do that, we have to clear content efficiently in our relatively short raid schedule. This requires high attendance rates from our raiders, and also why we run a roster of 25, in case an emergency pops up. Our roster is competitive. We try to be as inclusive as possible, but when we can only bring 20 to mythic, our best players and particular fight composition will receive priority for raid spots.

That being said, we're looking for guildies, not raid bots. We M+, we meme, we RBG, do other random things out of wow like PUBG or other steam games, and are all social human beings, so we want people who mesh with our group instead of people who only log on for raid. Also, fair warning to have a THICK SKIN if you plan on joining our guild Snapchat group. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate in reaching out to an officer.

What we are accepting:

Tanks:
    --Brewmaster

Healers:
    --Resto Shaman

DPS:
    --Death Knight
    --Warrior
    --Lock
    --Mage
    --Windwalker
    --Demon Hunter

The above listed are high priority, but we're ALWAYS accepting high quality & skilled players regardless of class/spec

What you can expect from <Mist> :
    --Experienced, passionate leadership focused on progression
    --Strong pool of reliable and skilled players, who have been around since BC
    --No cliques. We try to be as inclusive in helping others get their M+ done for the week or urging others to come join us in PUBG and other various games
    --A friendly, social atmosphere outside of raid time not commonly found in progression guilds. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, almost anyone in Discord is willing to help do a run or answer your question
    --Guild repairs, flasks, food, provided during raids
    --Loot council fueled for progression and based off merit. We give out loot dependent on a couple of factors: attendance, punctuality, performance, and what helps us as a team to progress faster

What we expect from you:
    We run a rotating roster of approximately 25 players, and since this number is traditionally so small, we expect certain non-negotiable traits within our raiders:
    --90%+ attendance. We raid 2 nights, 3 hours each. We require high attendance from our raiders. If you cannot make raid, you are expected to post out in our #attendance tab, or give officers ample notice
    --Raid awareness and extensive knowledge of your main role/class. We look at recruits logs to make sure you have enough awareness not to stand in stuff, that you're efficiently using your cooldowns or defensives at the right times, and that you care more about doing mechanics rather than padding. We bench padders in favor of people who would rather kill bosses
    --Ability to accept constructive criticism and work as a team to improve. We look for players with a strong desire to improve themselves, to strive to achieve better results every night
    --Working headset for Discord. Mic optional
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Any day time Guild lookin for a dedicated player?
    Bumpp