Battle for Azeroth Arrives August 14

General Discussion
A new age of warfare between the Horde and the Alliance is here. Declare your allegiance in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth beginning August 14.

As rivalries of the past arise once more, a powerful new resource emerges—and whoever lays claim to it could shape the future of all who make Azeroth their home.

More information here.
Whoa. That's quicker than expected. Welp, now or never folks, get yer stuff while you still can!
!!!
Cool beans!
Wow. I wasn't expecting it a month early. O.O

EDIT: I hope they don't have to cut any content.
I thought September...nice to see it earlier :)

Good job Blizz! :D
But I just got flying in Legion. lol Awesome!!
Just hope all gets ironed out and balanced as well as the bigger bugs in open world get fixed.
04/05/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Onoswun

There are always time gates. Whatever was cut will probably just come out in a subsequent patch.
04/05/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Darknight
04/05/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Onoswun

There are always time gates. Whatever was cut will probably just come out in a subsequent patch.
History has shown that is not always true.
Falls within my prediction i said last year...which was aug to nov. Though i didnt personally think it would so early in August.

So 4 months and change. Will go by fast.
Now I have even less time to decide what character I want to play!

First world (of Warcraft) problems.
That is way too soon.

And I hate the idea of collecting 6-8 sets of gear now to play my class in all specs. Thought we got away from that gear grindfest?

They need a ton more beta testing to fix the GCD problem which is overboard atm and the gear traits to be cross spec.
We are still in alpha testing, they haven't even started beta testing yet!
04/05/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Mingz
That is way too soon.

And I hate the idea of collecting 6-8 sets of gear now to play my class in all specs. Thought we got away from that gear grindfest?

They need a ton more beta testing to fix the GCD problem which is overboard atm and the gear traits to be cross spec.

Shame Blizzard is only going to cherry pick the feed back and just write off the rest as <insert the plentiful excuses Ion and Co. made regarding feed back>

If the GCD change is anyway how I've heard it was, then this is not going to be fun. Pair that with the Class Design weirdness that is happening and the lackluster Azerite System and this expansion gets less appealing by the day unfortunately for me. But it's in 4 months so , that's a good sign , I guess ?
This means Pre patch with all the class changes could be mid July, better get your mage tower stuff done before then!
Slow motion train wreck ahead of schedule! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Isn't the Alliance content lacking by miles??? Kul'tirans are just an April's fool's joke, right?!
Here's hoping you guys can get me hyped for the expansion before then.
Too soon, Executus???