alliance ganking on timeless isle (solution)

General Discussion
To alliance - sometimes there will be a premade custom group called something like "Timeless Isle PvE" or along those lines, just search for it (i have one up right now while I farm timeless coins), join it, and be happy there isn't just horde sitting on the vendor ganking every alliance player.

To the horde - don't you have something better to do?
04/05/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Dekkus
wait, are you saying the alliance never does this?

/smh
/facepalm
04/05/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Deathchix
wait, are you saying the alliance never does this?

/smh
/facepalm

I've played with 5 alts on 4 different PVP servers and every single one of them was a mass of horde players. There may be the OCCASIONAL server where its alliance, but according to those joining the group thats not the case.
It sounds hilarious tbh lol
04/05/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Dekkus
04/05/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Deathchix
...wait, are you saying the alliance never does this?

/smh
/facepalm

I've played with 5 alts on 4 different PVP servers and every single one of them was a mass of horde players. There may be the OCCASIONAL server where its alliance, but according to those joining the group thats not the case.
whatever you say.

both sides do it.

pvp happened on pvp server, etc.
(mispost)
Wahhh I got ganked. I'm gonna make QQ posts about it
Give it until the WPvP change in the prepatch, the amount of salt on these forums from horde players will be neat.
04/05/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Maeker

Yellow races will be extinct soon...
Oh you sweet summer child.
To alliance - sometimes there will be a premade custom group called something like "Timeless Isle PvE" or along those lines, just search for it (i have one up right now while I farm timeless coins), join it, and be happy there isn't just horde sitting on the vendor ganking every alliance player.

I take time out of my day to kill these players
Oh look there are um *counts players* 1, 2, 3 of us an.. Um he's alone /ATTACK!!!

Both sides are ruthless.
Both sides do this
Yeah, we all do it, you know we do.
04/05/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Maeker

What? i'm on a PvE server... i'm just helping people out that aren't able to use the vendor on PvP servers...