New Countdown

Story Forum
http://www.wowhead.com/news=283254/xorothian-cultists-channeling-countdown-once-more

Now they are channeling again with a countdown of roughly 478 hours, which equates to 19 days and 22 hours. This means that the countdown will end around 8:30 PM Pacific on Wednesday, April 25. Similar to last time, the countdown ends on a Wednesday, which means that something will probably happen on Tuesday, April 24 for US servers. This is likely going to be the next step of the Silithus story but could be something else.
I remember the last countdown ended on March 7. Did anything happen then? I was busy IRL at the time, so I missed any announcements there may have been.
04/06/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Pellex
I remember the last countdown ended on March 7. Did anything happen then? I was busy IRL at the time, so I missed any announcements there may have been.
Seething Shore came out.
If its the next stage of Silithus, I never watched it myself but I saw the artifact video referred to as the alliance version. Did a "horde version" ever come out?
I'm guessing it'll be our Artifact retirement thing. Where our Artifact power starts going haywire or whatever, or Gorribal starts actin' a fool and Magni is like "we gotta stop this fat sword" and then we wait another two months to actually do something about it.
04/06/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Malefic
I'm guessing it'll be our Artifact retirement thing. Where our Artifact power starts going haywire or whatever, or Gorribal starts actin' a fool and Magni is like "we gotta stop this fat sword" and then we wait another two months to actually do something about it.
I think it's going to be this as well.

With 4 months to BFA, and 2-3 months to the pre-patch,1 month to Artifact meltdown seems reasonable.