MW/SPriest/Rogue LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Just returned after a stressful period of college, currently looking for a raid team that raids nights and will continue into BfA. 4/11M Exp

My toons are:

960 MW Monk (Keytel)
940 Shadow Priest (Keytal)
930 Rogue (Keytel)

Btag: Key#12360
Discord: Key#6333

Logs (Will update as i get more): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3rj1ZCGtQ6dTbqmM/#fight=25
Hello! I am the GM of 'The Spooky Cult' ! I raided hardcore in Cata but left before dragon soul. Now I have the time to start raiding again. I want to start a small raid team to finish off legion content and have a raid ready group for BFA. I want a semi-hard core team for BFA.
Any casual players are welcome but I am mainly looking for people who have experience raiding or are looking to get into raiding!

Raid days/nights are not decided yet.
Hey keytel

Fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional rogue

Formerly a top 300 world mythic guild. We have recently returned to the game after a small break during TOS, we are looking for a few more players to round off our MYTHIC roster for current content as well as BFA. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hi there,

Would love to chat with you!

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. We have already gotten AoTC and are now growing the team and are hoping to find more DPS.

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Hi there!

<Old as Dirt> on Emerald Dream is looking to recruit a few more motivated and consistent players to fill out our roster as we push through Mythic and head into BFA.

Our current progression is: 11/11H and 1/11M.

Raid Times:
7-10pm PST Tuesday and Thursday

Current Needs:
DPS and Healers

Our Discord is active throughout the day and we enjoy playing other video games together outside of WoW.

We are more than happy to do cross-server raids for the trial period but we would prefer you to transfer over if we seem like a good fit.

My btag is: Maowmix#1635

For now,
Maow
Just a warning to those trying to recruit this person I wouldn't he will stab you in the back and the kid has no idea of what loyalty is, and what it means to be part of a guild I would look for a more solid raider elsewhere
04/06/2018 10:02 AMPosted by Occisiospark
Just a warning to those trying to recruit this person I wouldn't he will stab you in the back and the kid has no idea of what loyalty is, and what it means to be part of a guild I would look for a more solid raider elsewhere

Like you would know. I stayed with you thick and thin before you even had a roster to do a guild heroic ToS but when I want to find a guild to do mythic and offer to help gear the next tank to take my spot,no matter how long it took you Gkick me and talk !@#$ about me delete my farewell message from discord and lie to the rest of the guild about why I left. You know nothing about loyalty or about running a guild so stop stalking your former guildies that you blocked and trying to ruin their chances at moving on to bigger and better guilds than Spark Industries ever was
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a !!!#%#@#.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hey there! I would love to chat with you about joining our Mythic team for BFA! We are forming a new guild this expansion with the hopes of attaining Cutting Edge and pushing progression to one day be a top 100 guild. I’ll leave you some of the basics and provide the full guild spam below!

Guild Spam:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762276863?

Basics:

Raid Times / Days are as follows:

Tuesday / Wednesday
8:00pm - 12am EST

For the remainder of Legion, we are currently raiding Fridays around 9pm EST if you would like to join us cross server for Heroic and eventually Mythic Antorus!

The guild is lead and managed by Cutting Edge raiders who hope to form together for next expansion.

BattleTag: Alazar#11360
Still looking into options atm
Still looking into options atm ; Spriest is a option as well at 940 Ilvl and climbing fast.
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H-ToS 5/11M-ABT and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- Low
Boomkin- High
Lock- High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Currently no opens but dont be afraid to contact one of us still =).
Death knight- Low
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- Low
Warr- Low
Feral- Low
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- High

Healers- 1healer wanted for mythics.

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- Low
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Hi Keytel! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a semi-casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can Heal, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (Mon as needed)

11/11 Heroic Antorus - 1/11 Mythic Antorus
We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for a few ranged dps to fill our raid roster!
Would love to have you SPriest!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active semi-casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103, if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.