975+ VDH lf a mythic raiding guild for BFA/M+

Guild Recruitment
HI am a VDH hunter main looking for a new guild for BFA raiding/current tier raiding. I would prefer to find a a more hardcore group of individuals who raid more than 2 nights a week to push content. Am a tank player i have 3 tanks that could jump into almost any fight in M Antrous. I prefer to stay horde side for M+ group comps, raid times dont matter to me to much my schedule is pretty open most of the time.

VDH-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/lildoinks
BDK-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/rebubula
PROT WAR-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/minorthreatx
With that being said i can play most of those class as offspecs for dps too. What i can bring to a guild is a consistent tank player who pushes M+ and is willing to help find resources for players who are looking to learn more about end game content in wow. Am not looking to fill a core spot unless needed am more or less trying to find hardcore group of players for BFA. If you have any Further questions you can contact me on Bnet @epicz#1213 or discord me @Drdhk#2534 happy WoWing and may RNG be on your side.
<Stoic> is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we have been an active raiding guild since vanilla. We are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. Stoic is a group of gamers primarily focused on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft.

We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

Stoic has two raid teams, and one of them, Wipes at 1% (10/11 Mythic), is recruiting a skilled and dedicated player for a core tank spot.

Our goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a high level of dedication and attendance from its individual members, but are still accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players who enjoy the challenge of cutting-edge mythic raiding, who have a strong personal drive to improve, and the perseverance to commit to clearing out each raid tier.

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time).

If you think you'd be a good fit with our team, and are interested in foiling Sargeras' plot in Antorus, please apply today at www.stoic.gg

If you have any questions, please get in contact with darkinertia#1386.
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

We will pay for half of your transfer fee in gold after the two week trial.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 6/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M( Cutting Edge)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/Argus Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Healer: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid. ( Offspecs with dps is encouraged)
Melee: Demon Hunter
Ranged: Afflic Warlock, Balance Druid

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or
coldcarnage#1249
04/08/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Lildoinks
HI am a VDH hunter main looking for a new guild for BFA raiding/current tier raiding. I would prefer to find a a more hardcore group of individuals who raid more than 2 nights a week to push content. Am a tank player i have 3 tanks that could jump into almost any fight in M Antrous.
VDH-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/lildoinks
BDK-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/rebubula
PROT WAR-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/minorthreatx
with that being said i can play most of those class as offspecs for dps too. What i can bring to a guild is a consistent tank player who pushes M+ and is willing to help find resources for players who are looking to learn more about end game content in wow. Am not looking to fill a core spot unless needed am more or less trying to find hardcore group of players for BFA. If you have any Further questions you can contact me on Bnet @epicz#1213 or discord me @drdhk#2534 happy WoWing and may RNG be on your side.

That discord tag didn't work for me.
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 9/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
All exceptional players
*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

Saturday Heroic (moving into Mythic) run 10:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council

Saturday is Personal loot
More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
Drdhk#2534? maybe it has to be capitalized
b