Rate that transmog above!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 4 5 6
5/10. You mixed and matched a few different sets but forgot the 'matching' part. Outside of a rating, though, it's kind of cool that you have so many different rogue sets on at once.
07/26/2018 06:46 AMPosted by Iravis
kind of, demonic for an alliance toon to be honest. But then again thats why you have two of them horde and alliance 6/10 but ya thats for the void elf.

Thanks for the feedback :D I made her skin darker and went the easy blueish route now. I also always wanted this ally-only top on a Belf!

Viezra: 8/10, great use of belt. Also those boots are scary, I wouldn't want to get my head stomped in by them 0_0 Tasteful use of vanguard leggings. Probably deserves a 9 or 10 actually.
07/27/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Sef
07/26/2018 06:46 AMPosted by Iravis
kind of, demonic for an alliance toon to be honest. But then again thats why you have two of them horde and alliance 6/10 but ya thats for the void elf.

Thanks for the feedback :D I made her skin darker and went the easy blueish route now. I also always wanted this ally-only top on a Belf!

Viezra: 8/10, great use of belt. Also those boots are scary, I wouldn't want to get my head stomped in by them 0_0 Tasteful use of vanguard leggings. Probably deserves a 9 or 10 actually.

7.5 out of 10. I am not fully convinced that the belt is the right choice to match the Alliance-themed tunic.
07/27/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Valincourt
07/27/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Sef

7.5 out of 10. I am not fully convinced that the belt is the right choice to match the Alliance-themed tunic.
The boots feel a little out of place (color mostly) but over all 8/10. Looks cute and DHy both!
Very purpley. Dark. Subtle.

high score of 1000 points for subtlety
@Sholaad
It is a very nice set, if maybe a little bit overused (particularly by draenei).
I like the inclusion of a circlet, although I am pretty sure you could get one in a golden color that would match even better. The tabard seems a bit of a stark contrast to the gold, as well.
I'm not good with ratings, so I'll just say it's absolutely acceptable.
You look like an inquisitor for the church of the light.

As an Undead, it's looks great. Digging the tier shoulders as well, it all matches great.

10/10
07/28/2018 12:34 AMPosted by Wolf

As an Undead, it's looks great. Digging the tier shoulders as well, it all matches great.

10/10

Nice, clean and simple. Gilnean colors, very believable as a Gilnean sailor or soldier. 10/10
07/28/2018 08:05 AMPosted by Brorok
07/28/2018 12:34 AMPosted by Wolf

10/10

Nice, clean and simple. Gilnean colors, very believable as a Gilnean sailor or soldier. 10/10

I like it. Normally I can't get behind monk transmogs because people have no idea how to balance the aesthetic with their race, but you do a commendable job of making it "spiritual" and "orc". 8.5/10.
@Manazzle I like your minimalist style. 7/10
First off i love the red. Seems very bold like a Dwarf!. The Helmet has a very Viking style to it as well. You'd be the brightest but the most feared thing Dun Morogh :). 9 out of 10 very good set.
7/10. I'm a sucker for anything Kul Tiran, but I think your mog will benefit from a Kul Tiran tabard to help balance out the contrasts of your plate pieces. Overall, a handsome uniform.
This one is kind of hard for me to rate since context is important so I will give it multiple ratings.

Overall without context. 7/10 I absolutely love that bow and the whole theme you are going for. Looks just amazing on a nelf. However I feel like the legs, shoulders and headpiece could be improved with pieces that look better. Now this changes if.

Classic looking: If you are aiming for an old classic looking mog. Thats a 10/10.