Ranged DPS/Healer LFG 7/11M +

Guild Recruitment
Hi,

Currently looking to get back into the game. This expansion has been super awkward for me, between moving cross country, all my friends quitting, and the guild that i was in and reformed with dying. I tanked 5/11M as a Brewmaster, but i want to get back to my roots and either played ranged, or heal for BFA.

My hunter is currently 955, before i quit, and i wouldnt mind playing that. I can also play Spriest, would be willing to warlock, and i have a mage with BiS trinkets and 4 piece.

Pretty much available any day and time, and would like to get back to raiding top 100 US again in BFA. If anything peaks your interest please contact me via Bnet.

A few noticeable guilds i was in:
--Uprising
--Seriously Casual
--Healer Chat(HC now)
--Ascent
--Rebellion
--Infallible

lyric#1368
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Pally/Shammy
Melee DPS~ Warrior
Ranged DPS~Mage/Boomy/Hunter

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )
Contact tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Trash is a guild of Mythic raiders in a rebuild. We are looking to rebuild and be back into mythic in the next week or so. We provide flasks and feasts. New to mythic and raiders looking to close out strong, both will feel right at home.

Guild: Trash
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 11/11H 6/11M

Mythic days and times: Wednesday and Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Trash can contact me at StormTroopin#11818
Hi lyric, <Alt Run> is a 9/11 M weekend guild and we're recruiting! If a weekend guild sounds good to you, we raid fri/sat 7-11 PM CST and would love to talk to you more! Add my battle tag if you're interested: Alektra#1182
Hope to hear from you soon!
04/09/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Lyriks
04/09/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Lyriks
04/09/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Lyriks
04/09/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Lyriks
04/09/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Lyriks
Hiya, Lyriks,

We are a little behind your progression request, but we got a late start, should be 6/11 this week and will hit it HARD and expect to pique as BFA hits. Our rebuild is damned near done and we only need Hunter and a Shaman to complete our core team. I added your BTAG. HMU if you'd like to hear more.

Warning: Generic recruitment BS to follow ...

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (5/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. Early in Legion we “refocused” to become a 2 night raiding guild which now raids Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST. We are on a small server and are still quite competitive with this limited schedule. We have recently returned to Mythic raiding as we are nearing completion of our team rebuild. Contrary to many guilds at this point in the expansion we are gaining momentum and building to Cutting Edge completion in preparation for BFA rather than losing interest and going on break.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. We will ALWAYS recruit the person and not the spec, but are most in need of RDPS currently. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

We have been expanding our core raid team throughout Legion and will only grow organically with the right people as we would rather drink beer and farm Heroic than raid Mythic with jerks. Right now we have 17 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. Needless to say we have legit Mythic Raiding slots available. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team. Our current raid team is here … https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
04/09/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Lyriks
04/09/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Lyriks
04/10/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Lyriks
04/09/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Lyriks
04/10/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Lyriks
04/10/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Lyriks
04/10/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Lyriks
04/10/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Lyriks
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856