Looking for a new guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm a 962 prot pally/957 holy pally & I also have a 962 frost mage. I'm looking for a new guild on the Stormrage server on alliance side. I need to join a guild that's really active around 12:00 am to 4 am EST. Battle tag is Flame#1731 if you would like to speak with me about your guild in depth. Thanks...
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Greetings! We are <Floor Tanks> and we are a recently xferred in guild! We moved to Illidan from a Server which was dying in order to build a strong mythic core on the largest horde server in NA! We have mythic experience both as raiders and leaders! 9 of us xferred or are xferring here together! We have strong players and the guild is looking to pick up on this new server with a core ready to stomp out some mythic kills!

Guilds Current Prog: 11/11H

Current Largest Needs!:
-Always recruiting exceptional players of all classes/specs, but we have some specific needs!
-Boomkin (With Resto Off-Spec)
-MM Hunter
-Fury
-Mage

Raid Schedule:
-Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST
-Optional Alt runs on Monday from 9pm-12am PST

What we're looking for:
-Solid Attendance (95%+ pref.)
-Good attitude
-Willingness to learn

Plz contact me in game if interested

BTAG: CHUGSBLEACH#1280
Hi there Flame feel free to add myself Bow#11590 or Co gm Sweds420#1133 to battletag with any questions you may have! We welcome social and raiding members.

<Apparition> on Bladefist/Kultiras Looking to fill our rosters and expand our core raid team in preparation for BFA.
If you're interested in progression raiding on a semi casual level, then come join us! Raiding Fri/Sat 7pm cst. Welcoming new or returning players.

As Battle for Azeroth expansion launches we'll be doing guild dungeon and leveling together to gear up for first raid. We have a launch party event on our calendar!

We're looking for people who are looking to work as part of a team, in a friendly, chill atmosphere. No elitists here. We want people who are not simply looking for DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important as a guild and team.

Come join us !

-ILV 930. for Norm Antorus. 945 for Heroic
- All specs and classes. Roles open : Tank, Heals, Dps.
- All roles and classes considered.
- We use Discord for voice.
Raid times: Main raid days FRI SAT 7 pm (CST).
We do a lot of Mythics, help others get keystones, and Mythic + to help level those keys.
WE OFFER ALL GUILD MEMBERS:
- Repairs. Those in earned raider ranks get substantial repair allotment.Flasks ect.
- Guild prizes (Mount, Toys, Collectibles Draws)
- Guild events! (Dungeon runs, world boss runs, Helping fellow guildees)
- Active leveling/gearing help for alts! (given that you are willing to actively improve and return favor to others)
To apply:
- WHISPER GM : Bowdi-Bladefist or add thru battletag Bow#11590 or Swedsdruid battletag Sweds420#1133 or pst any guildee for an invite.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856