So what are the BIG changes for BfA?

General Discussion
I've taken a moderate hiatus from WoW, so everything is dulled at this point during Legion.

I already know there is going to be no artifact weapons. Not much of a shocker.

Can you guys share info about class changes, or perhaps share a link to some class changes? I'm looking forward to do some quality PvE with you guys.

Cheers!
Class Buffs are returning and your artifact necklace will replace some of the functionality of your artifact weapons, your tier sets, your netherlight crucible and your legendaries. you can unlock abilities in your gear and get one unlocked ability per tier per item which may mean you might be spec locked while leveling unless they introduce a means to respec.
MMO-Champion is your friend.

WoWHead too.

Even Google.
-----------------
Edited by moderator for language. Please adhere to the code of conduct when posting.
They are adding really large dinosaurs.
04/12/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Dazanja

WoWHead too.

Even Google.

[/quote]

Apparently asking the community is a wrong thing.
Very sorry to take the time out of your busy life to respond to my post.
04/12/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Sentroc

It's more that there are websites that make the effort to catalog the very things you're asking someone to type out for you.

Can you guys share info about class changes, or perhaps share a link to some class changes?

Cheers!

I delivered.

You want to know exactly what's changing, specific or not, MMO Champ and WoWHead are your best bets. Going through that info in the way it is presented there is a lot better than just asking for random links.

It also saves you time, effort and snarky posts.

------------------------
Edited by moderator for language. Please adhere to the code of conduct when posting.
They are phasing out all Direct X 9 and Direct X 10 as well as going with a new Direct X 12 Graphics pipeline.
04/12/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Serenalin
04/12/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Sentroc

It's more that there are websites that make the effort to catalog the very things you're asking someone to type out for you.

Or perhaps I have a family to take care of and I don't have the time to be on the internet all day.

If you don't want to be the guy, I'm not forcing you to.
04/12/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Sentroc
04/12/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Serenalin

Or perhaps I have a family to take care of and I don't have the time to be on the internet all day.

If you don't want to be the guy, I'm not forcing you to.
http://www.wowhead.com/battle-for-azeroth-expansion

Literally an entire day of searching.
04/12/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Bluspacecow
They are phasing out all Direct X 9 and Direct X 10 as well as going with a new Direct 12 Graphics pipeline.

Ooooooo. Tasty!
Well, First Aid is being removed. That's a big change. Leveling professions is also changing. Each expansion and Classic will have its own path. That way, if you drop a profession at max level, you don't have to go back and start from scratch.
They are adding the /boop emote.
Wow, the snark on this thread for a simple question with simple answers is amazing. No wonder people say what they do about that WoW community.

Is it so hard to believe some people like forum posts and interaction, or that maybe he already visited web sites and would like some human feedback? Even if he didn't, who cares? It takes just a few moments to be kind and polite.

Please sir, ignore the snark.

From what I've seen and as more helpful posters have pointed out, the DX changes, tradeskill changes and class buffs are pretty big. I'll add that we're going to get another Pathfinder type quest line, PVP servers are going away (there will be a toggle instead) and we will have access to Dark Iron Dwarves and Mag'har Orcs when BfA launches. Later, we'll get Kul Tiran Humans and Zandalari Trolls as playable races.
04/12/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Dazanja

WoWHead too.

Even Google.

Jesus christ.

And thanks for posting on what appears to be an alt so that you can be rude to someone asking for information and not get called on it.

Have to love how the lack of community here.
- I think they're adding a /meow emote.
- Offensive and Defensive CDs/trinkets are going to be put on the GCD.
- They're thinking of making PL the only loot system. (not confirmed)
04/12/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Dazanja
It also saves you time, effort and snarky posts.

While you're correct, it's hard to take your altruism seriously with the level of snark from your first post. Provide the link and move on.
Placing every skill on the GCD and slowing the game down to a crawl.
04/12/2018 07:19 AMPosted by Serket

I hadn't heard that yet... is this true???? Pre-ordering now!
04/12/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Eggscendance
04/12/2018 07:19 AMPosted by Serket

I hadn't heard that yet... is this true???? Pre-ordering now!

If this was the only thing coming with the expansion, I'd pay sixty bucks for it tbh