Lock LF Late/Early Progression Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: LF Raid start times of 11pm Central or later
2. Server preference: N/A
3. Faction preference: N/A
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore or semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: Left shortly after ToV released
6. Recent logs (if available): Most recent was way back in EN/ToV progression https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16502880/10/#boss=1853
7. Contact info: here or email me at daltherr3@gmail.com

More detailed info:

Was raiding with Crisis Management to play with an old friend that I started the game with back in Vanilla. We were pushing mythics early but long story short the guild wasn't very social or active outside of the raids so it started to feel like a job and didn't have the enjoyment of recent expansions.

I am currently looking for a late night guild due to competing in another game with tournaments that start at 8pm Central and am up late every day anyways and wanting to find a guild in preparation for BFA.

Classes available to play in order of comfort/more recent play time: Warlock, Prot Warrior, Ele Shaman, DPS Warrior, etc. Have experience on others but it was further back, for example Hunter in LK, SPriest in MoP, Blood DK (started Lock here) in WoD.

I am a very competitive and driven player but I keep it to myself I keep any ego out of it. If I every make mistakes or am lacking in DPS I will stay up and continue to figure out what I am doing wrong and fixing whatever the problem may be by doing any research/testing I need to.

Most recent logs were from way back in Trials of Valor/EN before I left back when noone was really touching Affliction and warlocks were in an awkward stage but I was always pushing myself to improve as you can see in my % for current ilvls going up. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WrTjJMtgcPhVmLKf#fight=15&type=damage-done

Sorry for the long read, if you have any further questions or are interested just let me know on here or you can email me at daltherr3@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856