Old Hardcore Raider looking for guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hi Guys!
Names John. I raided pretty hardcore from BC on to Mop, And looking for a new guild and ready to move into the x pac and make this my Main game again!

Now past experience includes things like
    Killing Kill Jaden before release of WoTlK

5 Min malygos, 3 start drake, Ironbound poto, Grand Crusader title, and killing Syndragosa with the 5% buff on heroic

Killing Heroic Rag before the Triangle nerf

Just a few things after that things in life happened and didn't get to play as much as I wanted.

Now Though, I am ready with a full time job, finally have a good computer (iMac 3.4 ghz i5 8gb ram (updated soon) Raden pro 570 4gig graphics card) and if I can raid around work times I'm ready to go for the new x pac. I'm currently working on gear to hopefully get caught up to raid some mythics before BfA.

Basically I work 8:30AM to 5:00PM EST
    Monday

Tuesday

OFF

OFF

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Usually get home around 5:30 wish depending on traffic. I'm wanting to raid some where around those times. Only thing is....Guess I can say I'm getting old, I can't really function to stay up till 1 or 2 am and wake up at 6 for work. So would prefer not being up way to late. Maybe 10 or 1030 end time would be awesome so I can still sleep.

Now heading to work here soon but I'll keep a eye on this post. Going to leave battle.net client open while I'm away so you can add me.
If you want to feel free to email me JohnGussey@Gmail.com
Or anyother way you feel like to contact me and I'll get back and start looking at them when I get home.

I do want to say one thing As of right now I do NOT have logs. On PC I knew how to do them, I have not had a chance to learn how to do them on Mac, and I'm not at a point with gear that I would like to log yet.

Also one last thing. I am willing to play any spec and have played them all. If you need a tank, I'll tank, if you need a unholy, I'll unholy, if you need frost I'll frost. You let me know. Hell , I'll even use my boost for BfA on a different class if you just NEED a different class.

Well yeah off to work. Let me know, when I'm home I can jump on voice programs too and talk if need be!

Thanks.
John
>
Predominant [H] - Illidan

We were top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Night Hold. We took a break until we decided to form again 04/09/18 where our core is 5/11M-9/11M. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
Will be adding you when I get home!
Hello fellow Death Knight!

How does raiding Tues-Wed-Thurs from 7-10 pm CST sound? A bit later than you would want I guess but worth asking.

If you think you can make those times work for you add me and we can chat
fikstor#1950 on either discord or bnet

We are alliance BTW
Hey Zeaa,

If you're interested in doing mythic content, my guild <Comfort Eagle> may interest you. We're 2/11M but we're progressing quickly. Our primary focus is on having a great time with a great group of people, but there's an agreed sentiment that we all enjoy progressing, logging, and improving. Our motto has always been "to play what your heart desires." This is a hobby after all. We will have fun, laugh, joke, and grow together as a family. You will never feel ignored; your voice matters to us. If this sounds like your playstyle and the right fit for you, then feel free to contact us!

Current Raiding Hours: 8PM-11:PM EST Tues/Thurs

GM Btag: ollamh#11246
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/332857/
Discord: https://discord.gg/HJ84znJ
<Right Meow> is recruiting.

We're a 10/11M Ant & ToS 9/9 Cutting Edge Mythic raiding guild looking for a couple of RDPS and/or exceptional players to fill out our roster for Antorus.

We raid 3 nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11 EST. There is also an optional farm raid Sundays at 8.

If you are interested in joining please fill out a quick application via the website (http://rightmeow.shivtr.com/site_applications) and/or contact on discord Bread#2450
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 4/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
Got home a little later then I wanted too. But here to talk for a few before sleep before work.

I do have to say. Only time my schedule is gonna change is for 2 weeks for work. Have to do a special training then I'm back to 830 to 5 for a long time
Well in terms of what just happened in the news gonna watch that till bed. I'll be home by about 5:30 tomorrow. I'll be here to talk!
^
<Apparition> Looking to fill our rosters and expand our core raid team in preparation for BFA.
If you're interested in progression raiding on a semi hardcore level, then come join us! Raiding Fri/Sat 7pm cst. Welcoming new or returning players.

As Battle for Azeroth expansion launches we'll be doing guild dungeon and leveling together to gear up for first raid. We have a launch party event on our calendar!

We're looking for people who are looking to work as part of a team, in a friendly, chill atmosphere. No elitists here. We want people who are not simply looking for DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important as a guild and team.

Come join us !

-ILV 930. for Norm Antorus.
- All specs and classes.
- All roles and classes considered.
- We use Discord for voice.
Raid times: Main raid days FRI SAT 7 pm (CST).
We do Mythics, help others get keystones, and Mythic + to help level those keys.
WE OFFER ALL GUILD MEMBERS:
- Repairs. Those in earned raider ranks get substantial repair allotment.Flasks ect.
- Guild prizes (Mount, Toys, Collectibles Draws)
- Guild events! (Dungeon runs, world boss runs, Helping fellow guildees)
- Active leveling/gearing help for alts! (given that you are willing to actively improve and return favor to others)
To apply:
- WHISPER GM : Bowdi-Bladefist or add thru battletag Bow#11590 or Swedsdruid battletag Sweds420#1133 or pst any guildee for an invite.
Right now just raiding Fri Sat , but we had two groups going Tues / Weds and Fri/ Sat 7 pm cst. Thanks.
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open
Healer: Rdruid, Hpally

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Maly... man that was fun..

About Us

We are <Chimera> of Durotan/Ysera [7/11M]. We are looking for more players to fill out our roster as we Finish Antorus and prepare for BFA. We have cleared 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor,7/10 Mythic Nighthold, and 7/9 TOS. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in Burning Crusade from the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere.

{Expectations}

Supplies: We supply Cauldrons / Feasts. Vantus Runes will be provided by the guild for progression content. (Even though we Do provide Cauldrons during the course of raid. We still expect Raiders to have backups just in case)

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Communication: Ability to listen to and use voice communications if necessary. We use Discord for all raids.

Add-ons: Download the add-on We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable] Friday (progression): 745PM until 11PM Saturday (progression): 745PM until 11PM

Recruitment Needs

{Tanks}

Death Knight [Low] Demon Hunter [Low] Druid [Low] Monk [Low] Paladin [No] Warrior [Low]

{Healer}

Druid [Low] Monk [High] Paladin [Low] Priest (Holy) [High] Priest (Discipline) [Low] Shaman [High]

{Damage}

Death Knight [Medium] Demon Hunter [Medium] Druid (Balance) [High] Druid (Feral) [High] Hunter [Low] Mage (Arcane) [Medium] Mage (Fire/Frost) [Medium] Monk [Medium] Paladin [No] Priest [Med] Rogue [High] Shaman [Medium] Warlock [High] Warrior [Medium]

Contact Us

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670] Symphonia-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hit me up. I have the Grand Crusader title as well. Here is our info:

Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 3/11M
We are currently seeking:
Tanks: Open to any tank class
DPS: High need of all melee classes with any exceptional DPS spec desired.

Healers: Mistweaver, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable).

Accepting exceptional applicants of any class/spec regardless of need always.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
Trust me I would love too but theres no way I could make that on Thursday just because I have to be up at 6am on Friday.

04/14/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Wonk
Hit me up. I have the Grand Crusader title as well. Here is our info:

Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 3/11M
We are currently seeking:
Tanks: Open to any tank class
DPS: High need of all melee classes with any exceptional DPS spec desired.

Healers: Mistweaver, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable).

Accepting exceptional applicants of any class/spec regardless of need always.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
home responding to people!