924 Feral Druid LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi i am looking for a new guild because i had to leave my old one due to time constraints. I have played Feral for around 2 years now and have played wow for about 3 years over two different accounts. I would like to have people to do BG's, Raids, Arenas, and Mythic's with. I'm going to be bluntly honest I am one of the younger WoW players out there, but don't let that fool you I am capable of being very mature and if there is any guilds out there with younger players I would be very interested in joining to fit in a bit more. I'm on US-Proudmoore and times I can raid are Fri/Sat anytime after 6:00 pm est. Thanks to anyone who replies.
Oh and if there are any questions of why my ilvl is lagging behind of where most people are that is because I don't feel any reward from playing without other people anymore. As in every game having friends to play with is really what makes the game feel the most fun and when I only play solo I've gotten sorta burnt out on playing alone and want to revitalize my enjoyment of the game and make some more friends along the way to help me catch up and get the most out of WoW that I could.
IDEK Semi-Hardcore Mythic Plus Guild

Faction: Horde
Server: Area-52 (US/Canada EST)

Weekly Heroic Antorus: Friday 9-12pm EST

We currently just run keys every evening with whoever is on and push up to ~20s. However we plan on making set groups based on performance and composition (no preference given to anyone "because they are friends" or any such thing) to push higher keys together.

Anyone who wants to push keys and is willing to learn is welcome!

If you're interested please contact LostResonanc#1320
<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 5/11M
Raid Times: 5:30-9:30PM PST Sat/Sun
Needed: DPS/Swing Healer

Come join Praetorian Guard! We are a laid-back group of reasonably obnoxious friends on Draenor-US that believe that a casual schedule shouldn't mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and will tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, HotS, Overwatch, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/
Hi Locatelii,

The Power Raiders (11/11H) is a Progression and community oriented guild; we are looking for new players to Step into mythic Antorous and continue through mythic BfA.

Raid times:
Tuesday Wednesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

If you have any questions feel free message one of the officers
Barely#11350 (GM)
Moochomagic#1998 (Recruitment Officer)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Maximum Effort 2/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-mage, hunter, boomkin, lock
-rogue, monk, feral
-others will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.
We are a Laid back, friendly, adult guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We are looking for guildies to fill core raiding spots. And to fill the guild we all call home.
We would like to keep build a solid progressing raid group to keep moving forward in current content and get ready to keep moving forward in Battle for Azeroth!

On off raid nights there are multiple Key groups running all during the week to try and push keys or help anyone who needs gear .
We also try and do as many of the achievement runs/mount we can !
We have a great group of guildies that are always willing to help with anything . Some that just like to raid or run keys and others are our treasure hunters of the game and collected everything they can . Some Guildies would also like to start building PVP team as well.

We are causal/semi hardcore(ish) like to laugh and have fun while raiding and at same time really try to push and see how far we can go. Even when it’s a full blown four alarm raid emergency, we press on. We are going to be the hap, hap, happiest raiders since leeroy pulled the whole Rookery while eating chicken!!! And when we finally down the boss and all we get is AP we will still be the happiest bunch of A**holes this side of Azeroth.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm Server (8:30-11:30 EST)
Currently 11/11H
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us.../Salt+and+Burn

All classes/specs welcome, If you are a current raider or new to raiding and interested and have
Any questions please feel free to contact us
Recruitment Contacts:
Allora#1954(btag)GM, Moose#13708(Btag)RL, Buhda#11688(btag)
OK. I see your raid availability and your age! I acknowledge that we raid Thurs-Fri-Sat! But. Maybe still workable for you? We won't fuss if you miss Thursdays- right now I miss Thursdays. RL takes priority.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on poking some heroic bosses dead (11/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Saturday afternoons at 7pm CST for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts, plus raiders still gearing up as they return to the game.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987

/moonkinsalute
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums
https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
[A]<Combat Reflexes>
Server-Proudmoore
Raid times:
Friday/Saturday
8pm-11pm PST
9pm-12am MST
10pm-1am CST
11pm-2am EST

[A]<Combat Reflexes> is a newly formed guild with skilled players. We're looking for people serious about progression. That being said, we are also open to casual players who want to participate in a mature, drama free setting. We are currently seeking raiders interested in Heroic Antorus progression into Mythic. GM and Co-GM are both 11/11 Heroic. Currently looking for all classes. If you are a returning player, we are also planning to develop a Mythic+ team and Normal Antorus team to gear up as quickly as possible. We have a Discord that provides social entertainment for any adult wishing to participate in our humor outside of raiding. Please note, all team roles are not filled yet. If you're interested, please add my Bnet tag:
Lackdaddy45#1397

Thanks for considering us :)