just hit 70 exalted reputations

General Discussion
now that's what i call a grind.
Gratz man, don't know how you do it, but damn you did.
Cool story bro.
/clap
I forget how many more I need, I gave up long ago at 60 for the title.
04/15/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Deathchix
and you don't even get a reward for that, meanwhile people complain when they have to get revered with relevant factions to get flying.
Surely you got this achievement years ago. You practically get it just by playing the game, at least if you've been playing since BC or earlier.
how did you do it? look at that post count, this is your 1st home, then ur real home, your second. and so on a so forth
04/15/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Mokun
Surely you got this achievement years ago.
i just got it now.
Congrats!

Its a shame Blizzard doesn't keep up with us on the meta achievements like that, reps, mounts, pets, toys, mog, sets, achievement point thresholds etc etc. Feels like they're always a year or more behind the people who care about them the most just so they can ensure they don't make the average Joe feel like its too much of an unobtainable goal even though they were never interested in the first place lol
Why'd you set out to accomplish that?
04/15/2018 06:26 PMPosted by Virus
Feels like they're always a year or more behind the people who care about them the most just so they can ensure they don't make the average Joe feel like its too much of an unobtainable goal even though they were never interested in the first place lol
considering how much qq we're seeing over allied race requirements, it's no wonder.
04/15/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Kayed
it's not something i was focusing on this whole time. but first you hit 10, then you hit 20, then 30, etc and then you figure "why not go for 70?", since that's as far as the achievement goes.
04/15/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Mokun
You practically get it just by playing the game, at least if you've been playing since BC or earlier.
i would've if i had been playing one character, but i play many. the achievement only counts progress on a per character basis.
04/15/2018 06:24 PMPosted by Gigantosil
how did you do it?
over time.

i tried to stay away from the pvp reputations and the "kill 10000 mobs" reputations so i wouldn't lose my mind.
Posted by Kayed
it's not something i was focusing one this whole time. but first you hit 10, then you hit 20, then 30 etc and then you figure "why not go for 70?", since that's as far as the achievement goes.

Wait, so it wasn't to make a new thread when you got it???
Grats. That's really an impressive feat. I'm inspired, but don't expect similar results.

Deathchix has also vastly outpaced me in posts this last year. Seem like yesterday we were both at 15k...

Darn over achievers.

: )
04/15/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Kayed
Wait, so it wasn't to make a new thread when you got it???
no, that's just an added bonus.
04/15/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Deathchix

Sure is.

Some are surprisingly quick but others... would make one insane to rush them :(

I've wondering why there's no achievement for 80.

(Once more through MC after Tuesday for another exalted reputation)
I got my 70 exalted reps in 2016.

I got 89 right now still working on Booty Bay need to go kill pirates to get the last 2k rep.
I started playing early in BC and skipped through a lot of content for years, then in 2014 suddenly I really wanted a camel mount. Once i started grinding, I wanted to be Beloved (still my favorite title). Then I could not stop and I caught up all the ones I didn't have. I am still holding off on maxing the goblin ones because I keep thinking I am going to do Bloodsail and Insane. And every time I think about that, I think it is insane.
Congrats