Starting over

Guild Recruitment
I've decided to start over in WoW. I've leveled quite a few toons to 110 but often find myself bored, standing in the middle of a city somewhere, reading trade chat or venturing off by my self to do would quests. I even started trying to make friends via twitch thru streamers chats and its all well and good for a few days but then everyone goes their separate ways and I'm back to standing in the middle of a city....by my self.

I have asked my wife and she has reluctantly agreed to play again. She has (in the past) leveled with me for a short time (1-80). Looking back, I think those times were when I had the most fun in wow. We had a good guild that would keep chat going which made it seem more like a community..... So with that, what we're looking for.

Since we're starting over, we are able to move to any server. Prefer Alliance because I've always been Horde and in order to get that "fresh" experience, I'll be switching factions. We've decided to NOT use heirloom gear or any xp boosting resources. I know its probably not gonna happen but I'm hoping to find a group of mature adults that we can chat with while questing / leveling for some laughs.

Any ideas of servers / guilds that'd be willing to bring some late 30s, non drama brining people in who are trying to find a reason to stay playing? We live in Hawaii too so we're up late (for most east coast / mid west) groups. Thanks in advanced for anyone out there with suggestions.
Hello I’m moose the raid leader for salt and burn on greymane. We are currently recruiting for our fun crazy family. We are a group of adults that like to have fun weather it be raiding Tuesday Wednesday doing keystones or just leveling Alts shooting the breeze. Feel free to add me on btag if you wanna chat or have any questions

Btag: moose#13708
Hm. I'm not entirely sure we're a perfect fit, but I'd be happy to chat more if you think we might work. I actually think you may want to look at the reroll guilds popping up and see if any of them fit the bill.

We have a lot of East Coast folks who are pretty well done by midnight EST. I know there were 4-5 of us still around last night around 10:30 pacific. Sometimes we're chattery. Sometimes we're quiet. We're definitely more text-oriented than voice, so if you're looking for a vocal Discord group we're not it, though we do chat for group content.

I'll leave my usual info below and I'd be happy to discuss more if you think there's a possible fit here. It's important to find the right home!

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on poking some heroic bosses dead (11/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Saturday afternoons at 7pm CST for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts, plus raiders still gearing up as they return to the game.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
Hi Tyron,

Would you be willing to reroll? If so, we are forming a new Alliance reroll guild (level 1) that starts April 30th. It's a tremendous way to get to know a ton of people, gear won't matter as you're starting fresh with everyone and you will have an amazing connection with EVERYONE in the guild as we all start out in the same boat. If this sounds like something you would consider, check out our recruitment post here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277343?page=1

I'll also add that we have several husband/wife couples in the guild already. We really sound like exactly what you're looking for.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content. We have also added mythic raiding for 1 night a week. For a more casual or entry level approach we offer an open raid to all members.

Accomplished Casual Raiding 11/11 H Friday and Saturday schedule alternate

• Friday (2 Groups) Full clear on main character
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

• Saturday (2 Groups) Raiders may bring in any alt character that meets the requirements
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST
Heroic (ilvl 930)

Combined Mythic Raiding currently 3/11—You must be on the normal/heroic raid roster and participate in that group to be involved in the mythic raid team.

• Tuesday (1 Group)
Antorus 6PM PST - 8PM PST (Optinal Extra Hour)
Mythic (ilvl 950)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)

• Sunday (1 Group)
Antorus 5PM PST - 7PM PST
Normal (ilvl 915)[/ul]

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What makes us different from other guilds? To start off, the core group of <Last Ständ> has been around since the Vanilla days of WoW! We take pride in the fact we are one big family, we respect for one another, and we always help each other! We would like to share such camaraderie with other players, too. To give you a better idea of who we are, <Last Ständ>'s members are in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and a couple are even in their 60s! We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore/casual guild. We have both casual raiders and our progression group. While we like to joke, laugh, and have a blast.. We put our best foot forward on progression nights.
We are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus and run M+ daily.

We are looking for competent players to increase our ranks, take a stab at Mythic Antorus, and get ready for BFA! We simply need more players that fit into our progression group. We are currently looking for DPS (at least ONE rogue would be nice!), but we will always keep our doors open to knowledgeable healers and tanks.

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+
**Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun!

For questions, please contact:
Theunspoken, GM .. DimeBagDaryL#1893
Nightrune, Co-GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
Same, Raid Leader .. lorddark#1396
June, Core Raider .. Ashley1640#1792
Hi,

First off, Welcome back and congrats on starting over, I realize that Legion can be overwhelming at time as well as extremely boring, especially if you have nobody to run around with.

Well, I think I have the prefect solution to your problem. I have a home that I think you'd fit right in. I could give you the whole spill on the info for it, but I'm just going to leave the link right here and let you read at your leisure. And hope to hear back from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762116916

I was a pleasure, and I hope to hear from you, if nothing else even if you have a good recipe for lock cookies or mage biscuits. Yum

Happy Hunting
~Issy
MsSoul #1684
If you're looking for a place to chill with like minded folks my guild would take you in. Raiding isn't a requirement to join us, although that is nice if you choose to.

We're about the same age group as you and your wife, we like to joke around and kill bosses. We play other things than WoW when we start to get burnt out as well. If you are interested hit me up on my btag Ysosrslawl#1721.

If you want to see how we are, I have some streams of us on my youtube channel Of Hells Design and twitch channel twitch.tv/ofhellsdesign
Afternoon! I'd love to chat with you about our guild, Below is some of our spam. hit me up if you and the wifey are interested.

Most of us work and have Kidos so we are a casual laid back guild, but looking to build up ranks.

We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. Open to Icecrown/malygos servers -Alliance.

We are friendly and mature (sort of) group of people in our 30-40s, with a few husband wife teams (including my hubby and I) most nights we just spend time bsing in discord while playing.

If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, kevvllar or Critnyfears ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.

My Goal in our guild is to be able to clear current content while having fun with a good group of people. if your looking for a chill friendly environment to call home hit me up my btag is
Alisha1983#1278