[A]•☽ <Song of Nightfall> ☾• Anu'dorini talah

Moon Guard
04/04/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Kalaryia
How 'bout dat new Hippogryph doe?
they lookin' 10/10
03/27/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Duskspyre
Last night was movie night here in the Song of Nightfall! Does your guild have Guardians of the Galaxy 2 movie nights? of course not. join song.

We have Panda hugs /nod
Ah! What's this doing here? The song must be sung up high!
We are happy to announce that the Kaldorei Initiative will hereby be known as Children of the Stars! Tor ilisar'thera'nal!
05/08/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Fernfeather
We are happy to announce that the Kaldorei Initiative will hereby be known as Children of the Stars! Tor ilisar'thera'nal!

moonlit confetti
Hoot hoot to the heavens~!
Hello!

I used to play a NE on my old server in Europe and have finally created one here. I’m kind of looking around a little bit for Kaldorei centered roleplay while brushing up on things. I’m wonder if your guild has a base or particular hang out where it’s possible to have some IC interactions? The concept looks really interesting and I know someone else who just might be looking for a guild also.
06/01/2018 04:34 AMPosted by Jalisa
Hello!

I used to play a NE on my old server in Europe and have finally created one here. I’m kind of looking around a little bit for Kaldorei centered roleplay while brushing up on things. I’m wonder if your guild has a base or particular hang out where it’s possible to have some IC interactions? The concept looks really interesting and I know someone else who just might be looking for a guild also.

Hi there! We are currently stationed in Darnassus and that is where we can most commonly be found. Although, with the upcoming expansion, that will be changing to another location.
Leilla Fernfeather is pretty incredible - I'd really recommend Song of Nightfall to those who love kaldorei RP.
Thank you so much to Berenal, Erilihn and all the other coordinators of the Shadows of Ashenvale campaign! This has been one of the best experience of my roleplay career and I cannot wait until next week. Song of Nightfall will see you on the shores of Lordaeron!
Oh, Darnassus, how I will miss you.
Hey, the Horde is gonna have a big party soon, and y'all are invited! We plan to end it with a huge bonfire!
06/25/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Rekfar
Hey, the Horde is gonna have a big party soon, and y'all are invited! We plan to end it with a huge bonfire!

Afterparty in the Horde's orphanages!
Is this guild still active?
Hi there, is the guild still active? If so, I have some questions and would like to speak with someone. :)
We are! I think we forgot we had a thread, probably. I'd suggest reaching out to Fernfeather, Duskspyre, or Baelfor ingame! (We have other officers, but those are the ingame names I can think of off the top of my head.)