[H] 942 Aff Lock LFGuild!

Guild Recruitment
I'm a 940ish Warlock - Looking for a Normal/Heroic guild that's pretty laid back, but will complete the content and not fall apart in 3 weeks. I'm not looking to do any Mythic bosses.

I can raid the following days:

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday between 8-12AM EST.

I cannot raid outside of these days. I would prefer Monday-Tuesday.

I have been playing since Vanilla (Rogue, mostly), and have many realm first, and top 50-100 US kills. I've kinda grown out of that scene, and recently have wanted to play a ranged class for BFA. Enter the Warlock.

I'm still pretty new to warlock, but I'm a decent player that knows how to do fight mechanics (I'm 11/11H on multiple toons, but have 0 Mythic experience), and will eventually learn to play this class very well. I'm still acquiring legendaries and still working towards AP75 on my Affliction weapon.

I don't want to transfer for brand new guilds that aren't off the ground already, as I'm sure you can understand I don't wanna spend the 25 bucks just to have the guild disband.

Contact me at Wheeler#1847, if you want to talk more!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
04/05/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Valz
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately I cannot raid Wednesdays, nor am I geared enough to be in Mythic.
Bump.