Selling Violet Spellwing, Argus Carry Runs

Blackhand and Galakrond
@Finneran

Thank you for the positive review! I appreciate it. Helps people feel safer about finding a trusted group to hand their gold to, haha. I'm also glad to hear surgery went well, was wondering how that went. Will send you a bnet message just to check in with ya in case you don't check this page again. I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying your mount. :D
Hello all! I have last minute AotC openings on Monday night!!! Please add me on bnet to get in on that if you want the mount AND the feat of strength! It will be for midnight Eastern (9PM Pacific, 10PM Mountain, 11PM Central, mid-day if you are in NZ and Australia, sorry!)

This is the last opening I have before pre-patch drops on Tuesday, at which point the mount is still available, but AotC will not. I have 6 spots. Message me on bnet at Neddy#1554 if you are interested, thank you!
Nedra are you still doing the spelling run
Nedra, I could really use the help getting a spell wing mount. Let me know if you can help I have money
Hi Nedra I added you on Bnet

@milkpea
Hi friends, the best way to reach me is to directly add my btag and leave me a message, even if I am offline. I will check and respond as soon as possible!

We will only be doing mount runs for a few more days as the next expansion is creeping up on us, so please don't wait to reserve a spot.
Hey there, just added you, @Dragonfyre. Super duper last minute sprint, here's hoping you guys are running one tonight!
just finished a carry with <Shut Up and Pull> & i finally got my sparkly bird!

they were very understanding & kind

i highly recommend buying a carry from them <3
Milkpea/Theo, thanks so much for your warm review! We were happy to be of help!
Neddy and her raid group are awesome! They got me in so quickly and it was one of the easiest carries I’ve ever been in. I highly recommend using them (and fast!). Thank you again, I love my new mount! :D
I'll second that, Neddy and her raid group are awesome! Thanks again!
Thank you for the kind words, Rory and Ari! I am grateful to receive such warm reviews from everyone. :) I appreciate everyone who has chosen us to be the team to carry out... uh, the carry, haha. Please enjoy your mounts and the next expansion!
Hello friends - important announcement. I also updated it on the front page post. I'll be out of town from Friday until Monday, so please add one of my officers to discuss carry times on those days. His name is Arrowmir, can call him Mir for short, his btag is Miramar#1130.

I wasn't going to do more runs because I won't be here, but since we have had so many requests, I've instructed the team to keep going until BfA drops to make sure we help as many people as we can!

Again, if you add my btag, I won't be able to reply till Monday night, I'm very sorry.
Hey all! We are running tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday night. We only have a few slots left so add my btag miramar#1130 so I can reserve your spot. BFA Launches Monday, so Sunday night will be our last run and your last chance to get the mount. Thanks to all who have come with us so far, and here's to more adventures in BFA!
[quote="207661581315"]Hey all! We are running tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday night. We only have a few slots left so add my btag miramar#1130 so I can reserve your spot. BFA Launches Monday, so Sunday night will be our last run and your last chance to get the mount. Thanks to all who have come with us so far, and here's to more adventures in BFA![/qu

———

Hi! Do you still have runs after maintenance? Been trying to get it all afternoon but can’t get Aggramar down. Just saw this thread and crossing fingers you still have a slot. Okay to pay with gold! Also added you Miramar via Bnet.