957 Enahnce LF Raiding guild 2/11M XP

Guild Recruitment
Hi everyone! I'd like to take the time to first thank you for considering this. I'm a former top 100 US player in past guilds that unfortunately ended up disbanding.

For the past couple tiers I've been playing Fury warrior, Spriest and Guardian Druid where I could achieve 2/11M (Garothi/Imonar) and progression on Kin'Garoth.

Started to play shaman for the Mage tower appearances and I started to enjoy it quite a bit. I've been lucky enough to get BiS legendaries one after the other and currently siting at 957
ilvl
As far as when I'm available I'd say anytime after 8PM EST.
Would love to chat! Fakade#1706. TL:DR - We're 5/11M, and looking for more people to join our squad of miscreants.

Be good, or be good at it.
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Open
Melee DPS~Open
Ranged DPS~Open

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )

Contact Youheng#1789, CowJuice#1419 , tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
5/11m Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11 EST
11 Year Guild
Loot Council

Veloth#1394 if you'd like to talk more. We could use an enh. shaman!
<Dilligaf>3/11M an aspiring guild on the mal'ganis server horde side is looking for more competent raiders who strive to be the best at their class for mythic progression to fill CORE SLOTS and run 20+ keystones(ran daily not just weekly) we want raiders who play WoW and don"t just raid log. Lead by experienced raiders 1st week AOTC'ers who provide the ins and outs of boss explanations, rotations, and tricks of the trade. Looking to finish strong this tier with the expectation of Cutting Edge next expansion

What is Expected of Our Raiders

Attendance is absolutely key to any successful raid team that being said we would like to see at least an 80% raid attendance to keep a core slot on our team. We expect a positive fun engaging attitude and understanding that not everyone one shots bosses. We expect people to do their homework per say and have knowledge on the boss encounters. We expect u to know your own bis list and min maxing of your toon.

Raid Days and Times

Sun: 8:00-10:00pm PST
Tues: 8:00-10:00pm PST
Thurs: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST

Classes and Spec Needs
Resto Druid(HIGH)
Mage (HIGH)
Hunter(HIGH)
Melee DPS(HIGH)

All dps should be 950+

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD STILL INQUIRE!

Contact List

GM- Xanthippie#1937
Co GM- shockers#1848
Officer- Mavik#1903
Recruiter- Natas#1536
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
^
Hey, i dont like spam so here is the short and sweet.

id like to chat about a spot in our core raid group we raid Mon- Weds 9-12 est

My BNET= Barely#11350

I look forward to talking with you
Hi Lotsy! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a semi-casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (Mon as needed)

11/11 Heroic Antorus - 1/11 Mythic Antorus
We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for a few dps to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active semi-casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
If you are interested in a schedule that may work better for you rather then sacrificing your evenings throughout the week hit me up. We're looking to bolster our roster moving forward towards BFA.

Current Needs
Tank: Very High(Looking for a Full time tank)
Healers: High (Priority on a Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin)
RDPS: Medium (Priority for Aff Lock)
MDPS: Medium (Priority for DH/Ret Pally)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
Howdy!

I am Vall From Grey Parses on Aerie Peak. If you are looking for the smaller Laid back type of digi fam, My guild might be the perfect fit for you! We are currently 2/11m and Looking for more. We raid 8 est to 11 est Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you are interested please feel free to add me (kylla#1971). I hope you have an awesome Sunday Lotsy.

Val
If you can do an hour earlier than you stated we could be agood fit

140 posts
1 day ago

<Sensation Gaming> is a community above all, with a mindset on pushing mythic progression. We have been progressing, trimming, progressing, and trimming, and are currently looking for high end players to fill our roster and our gaming family as well.

What we bring to the table:

1: We arent rude to each other. Mutual respect is very important to the dynamic of our team
2: We provide all essentials for raiding (i.e. flasks, feast, gems, enchants)
3: We run an amazing, helpful community full of raiders and non raiders alike.

Expectations
1: Come prepared on time, with knowledge required to start
2: Pull at start time
3: Be receptive to criticism
4: Mastery of your class

On the side we all enjoy pushing keys, PVP, and the likes.

Raid times Thursday and Friday 6-9 PST but will be moving to 4-7 PST

Looking for the following

Tank: Preference on DK, Bear, or BrM
Healer: R sham/ R druid
Melee: Ret Paladin, WW, Fury, Enhance
Range: boomie, aff lock, ele shammy, mage, Spriest

We always will consider all qualified applicants
Message one or all of the following

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Sensation+Gaming

siobert#1915 (Officer/DPS Lead)
nyn#1230 (Officer/Healer Lead)
zer0#1783 (GM/Raid Lead)