4/11 964 mage LF raid team

Guild Recruitment
Guild may be taking a break in the near future i am looking for a raid team that raids Sun Mon Tues preff or any combination of those days with mixed with a weekday after 1130 est as i work till 11 pm est weds-sat. my b tagg is natas#1536 also dont care horde or ally i have xfer money all the time.
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need!

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 11/11N, 11/11H, and 6/11M with Antorus, with Kin'garoth at 18%
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
We're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.