[H] 973, 6/11M Rogue LF Progression

Guild Recruitment
Due to burnout and recruiting issues, my guild has stopped progression raiding until BfA and I'd like to continue progressing in Antorus, eventually getting CE.

Preferred raid schedule:
2-3 weekdays, 3-4 hours per night between 6-10PM PST

Logs (I xfered to Horde): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/uldaman/invisible

I'm results-oriented and focused on always maintaining a high degree of personal responsibility in a raiding environment. I do whatever is needed to get a kill, then focus on parsing as high as I can on farm content to make everything go smoothly.

I started raiding seriously in BC, took a break, and came back in WoD until the present.

Recent progression:
6/11 M Antorus
7/9 M ToS
4/10 M NH
7/7 M (CE) EN

Jandrosaurus#1956

Thanks for looking.
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Vice [H] Chogall is recruiting dps for core spots.

Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST

9/11M

Add: Gub#1148
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Windwalker Monk
Hunter
Warlock
Any ranged dps class
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiter.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)-Btag or my discord (Vesp#7838)
Hi there! (From the Ashes) is a longterm close knit team looking for a skilled DPS and experienced raider to help carry our progress forward into mythic ABT. We are also 5/11 and our raid times may fit what you’re seeking (no Wednesdays). We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8 Central Time to 11pm.

You would be currently be taking the spot of one of our two rogues that recently quit the game due to RL personal issues.

Please contact Bzra (our fearless leader) in game on Illidan server, or you can add my Btag Libertine#1754 and I will get you in contact with us.

As an added perk, I believe we can try to get you trial started as soon as this Thursday, tomorrow. And with the new mythic cross raiding see if it’s a good Fit for us and for you, before moving forward with transferring.

Look forward to speaking with you!
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

9/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.