964 frost mage looking for mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all, I'm a 964 mage that is 5/11 mythic and looking for a new guild to continue my progression with. I'm looking for a solid, good raid team that can kill bosses and help me learn and get better :)
I am a very fast learner and can get mechanics down quickly. I would prefer a guild that raids at night as I am busy during the day.
I am also wanting a hardcore mythic group. I do enjoy raiding and am willing to work hard to earn my spot and progress. I'm online a lot, and constantly working on ways to better myself and dps. I currently play a mage and resto shaman, but I am also very versatile and can do whatever the raid needs.
I am a very social and active person online and I love to run keys and dungeons to help out others and hang out.
I am willing to transfer servers as well! Add me on btag (Kylnn#11407) or reply on this post if you have any questions about me or can help me out with a guild! Thank you
Reign is moving to Turalyon and we are recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> (Soon to Be Turalyon)
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
We are <Gamble> of Sargeras-US, it's nice to meet you. We are a tight knit group of friends whom all have vast experience within World of Warcraft, specifically with raiding. We are made up of a mixture of top 500 players who've raided in some of the best guilds in the game. What brings us to this point currently is some core ideals that we find very important. Integrity, accountability, and progression. For us, these aren't just ideals, these are the foundation of raiding and guild success. These core thoughts are missing from the game today, and we intend to apply them within every avenue of our guild.

About<Gamble>

We are comprised of a bunch of friends that have been raiding together off and on for about 2 years. we have raiding at all kinds of levels, Heroic/Mythic difficulties have been more of a focus. a lot of us are currently 9/11M in Antorus. We have chosen to begin our own guild, because we believe every guild is it's own story, and we like to tell ours while raiding at the highest level while having as much fun as possible.

Current Progression in ABT:
3/11M

Days/Times:
*All times are server based which is Central time*

Tuesday: 8-11pmst
Thursday: 8-11pmst

Expectations of you:

Exceptional knowledge of your spec, and class as a whole
Present a positive attitude at all times.
Be able to take criticism when applicable.
90% raid participation.

Thank you for reading up on us to this point. We take raiding seriously but also understand that people have lives and other things they have to contend with in their lives, but despite that on our two day schedule we aim to be as efficient with our time as any 3 day progressive team. With strong leadership, deep knowledge of multiple specs and classes, creativity to contend with all raid encounters, we will be a force on Sargeras for the long term. Come take a <Gamble> on us, you wont be sorry.

Contact info:
Strongmanguy@Phenominal#1679
Guild: <Who is John Galt> est: 2006 12yr Legacy

Realm: Hyjal-US

Faction: HORDE

Progress: 8/11M Antorus

Raid: 7:30pm PST - 10:30pmPST // Tues, Thurs, Sunday

Loot System: EPGP

Looking for Main spec DPS to fill our core team for mythic progression.

Battle net info: Delgalo#1485 or Uputz#1964

Feel free to contact me anytime to chat
Hey Krisali! This is some generic info for you to look over but what we offer the most is a family environment. We have been together since BC and will work with you to get where you want to go. Please Message me with any interest. Thanks -Gand

▼▼▼▼▼
RAID TIMES
▲▲▲▲▲
Progression Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week)
Offnight Raid:
Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST
Mythic Plus Night:
Monday: 9pm - 12am EST

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
We are looking for any DPS and a healer
Resto Sham flex (High)
Druid Healer (High)
any dps will be considered

▼▼▼▼
ABOUT US
▲▲▲▲
Coalition has continuously raided since The Burning Crusade, and is home to mature players who want to efficiently raid the latest content since Tier 6 in 2008. For 6 hours a week we aim to raid the latest content while also having fun, and getting progression kills in. So come along and help push into the latest tiers and get the latest kills.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Contact Information
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Officer Battle Tags:
Gandar: Gandar#11713
►H◄ ►Coalition◄ ►6/11M◄
Hey Krisali,

If you're interested in doing mythic content, my guild <Comfort Eagle> may interest you. We're 2/11M but we're progressing quickly. Our primary focus is on having a great time with a great group of people, but there's an agreed sentiment that we all enjoy progressing, logging, and improving. Our motto has always been "to play what your heart desires." This is a hobby after all. We will have fun, laugh, joke, and grow together as a family. You will never feel ignored; your voice matters to us. If this sounds like your playstyle and the right fit for you, then feel free to contact us!

Current Raiding Hours: 8PM-11:PM EST Tues/Thurs

GM Btag: ollamh#11246
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/332857/
Discord: https://discord.gg/HJ84znJ
04/13/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Gandar
Hey Krisali! This is some generic info for you to look over but what we offer the most is a family environment. We have been together since BC and will work with you to get where you want to go. Please Message me with any interest. Thanks -Gand

▼▼▼▼▼
RAID TIMES
▲▲▲▲▲
Progression Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week)
Offnight Raid:
Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST
Mythic Plus Night:
Monday: 9pm - 12am EST

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
We are looking for any DPS and a healer
Resto Sham flex (High)
Druid Healer (High)
any dps will be considered

▼▼▼▼
ABOUT US
▲▲▲▲
Coalition has continuously raided since The Burning Crusade, and is home to mature players who want to efficiently raid the latest content since Tier 6 in 2008. For 6 hours a week we aim to raid the latest content while also having fun, and getting progression kills in. So come along and help push into the latest tiers and get the latest kills.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Contact Information
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Officer Battle Tags:
Gandar: Gandar#11713
►H◄ ►Coalition◄ ►6/11M◄

I am very very interested!!! I added you on btag so let me know when you can talk cause I'd like to ask a few questions! :)
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with mythic raiding experience. We are also farming heroic ABT to help returning mythic players gear up and prep. 
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hey, Krisali
Unrestrained-US Silvermoon is looking for few dps for progressing through mythic ABT.
You are welcome to reach us at Citiana (Bnet : Citiana#1964, Discord : Citiana#9615) or Emely (Bnet : DCarolina#1538, Discord: Diana#5249) if Interested to apply.

Unrestrained is a mythic raiding guild that has been around for more than 10 years. We're the oldest active guild on our server, and pride ourselves in raiding effectively within limited raid windows (two nights a week).

We have a fairly diverse guild with players logging in from around the world (including Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Brazil). However, the majority of the guild hails from the US and plays during the pacific coast prime-time hours. As such, we maintain a mature, welcoming and fun environment for not only our players but their families and their friends as well. That means no tolerance for racist, sexist, homophobic, and disrespectful comments in or out of raids.

Raiding twice a week allows us to also spend plenty of time enjoying the other sides of Warcraft including PvP, alts, farming, dungeons, or even just hanging out. It does not, however, mean that we lower our expectations of fellow players.

We provide full raid support (repairs, consumables and gear enhancements) and, upon joining Unrestrained, you'll find a stable team (most raiders been active for years), a new home and friends.

Upon recruitment after the trial period (2-3 weeks), we can provide gold compensation for server transfer (gold amount equivalent of a WoW token).

Current progression: 5/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

Raid times: Fridays (06:30 - 11:00 PM PST) and Saturdays (04:30 - 9:00 PM PST)

Loot system: RC Loot Council ---> Major > Minor > Off-Spec > Xmog
VOIP: Mumble

Currently recruiting:
Shadow Priest
Mage
Balance druid
or any good DPS

Contact one of our officers for more information: Citiana (GM - Bnet : Citiana#1964, Discord : Citiana#9615), Lalia (RL), Larindra, and Emely(Bnet : DCarolina#1538, Discord: Diana#5249).

P.S we have an alt run on Sundays
<Not Like This> of Zul'jin(H) is 5/11 Mythic in ABT.

Are you looking for an active guild? Are you looking for a friendly guild? If you said yes to both of those then <Not Like This> is the guild for you. The guild prides itself as being a guild where we are as laid back as possible. Our goal is to clear the content but without all the bull!@#$ that comes with hardcore progression.

We currently raid 9:30-12:30 Tuesday/Wednesday, due to only clearing heroic until we have 20 people for mythic again we only raid Tuesdays. When we find 20 suitable players, which we are looking to do, we will be jumping back into mythic farm content.

The guild is currently rebuilding for BFA in mind. We are currently only clearing HEROIC on a weekly basis.

Current Needs:

ALL CLASSES AND SPECS

We look forward to hearing from you if you choose to put your faith in us. We wont disappoint!.

Larry#1138
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there! We are in need of ranged dps. I'm posting our recruitment info below. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions/comments/etc.

Malice, located on Sargeras, is recruiting more raiders for Antorus Mythic progression! We would like to have a solid 20-25 player roster for competition in our ranks or if people are not able to make a day. If you have wanted to try raiding, or get back into it, we are the place for you! We are a laid back, semi-casual group that enjoy pushing progression but also don't take ourselves too seriously.

Our progression in Legion:
7/7 H and 3/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 H Trial of Valor
10/10 H and 4/10 M Nighthold
9/9 H and 3/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
11/11 H and 5/11 M Antorus

We are looking for ranged dps, a holy paladin, and a tank. Exceptional players of non-listed roles always welcome to apply.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 6:45PM - 10:00 PM server (CST). We will be using personal loot until the end of Legion and swap back to using EPGP as our loot system once BfA releases. We use Discord for voice and socializing outside of WoW.

Feel free to contact Fivetwo (Alex#11677) or Teglet (Tegs#1624) or Merith (Merith#1205).

On non-raid days, you can find most of us pushing M+ keys, PVPing, or just generally hanging out with guildies.

Thank You!
[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 2Day(Tues/Thurs)-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
- Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
(we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
- Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
[950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
- Paladin (Ret, Holy)
- Monk (WW, Resto)
- Druid (Boomkin, Resto)
- Elemental Shaman
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- Death knight (Frost, Unh)
- Rogues
- Hunters
Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg or add me in game.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST with optional heroic run on thursdays 830-1130pm est
  • Progression: 8/11M
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!